"Wow... they must really love each other. I mean really, really, really, love each other."

Feldman laughed a little "heh!" laugh,

"You're telling me. He is all over her, but he says they haven't done it yet."

"What the hell is 'heh'?" Robin asked, in terms of his laugh.

"What? It's my laugh, the little 'heh' laugh," he responded defensively.

"Oh," Robin mumbled. ( i hope yall caught that reference )

"Bet you're looking for River, aren't you?" Feldman smirked.

Robin almost slammed her bowl onto the steps at the mention of River, but set it beside her calmly instead.

"No, not really."

"Yeah you are," he taunted, "he'll be coming out soon."

Robin was still watching Corey and the girl kiss, and after what seemed like forever, he grabbed the sides of her head with his hands and gently kissed her forehead, hugging her. Robin cooed to herself, and watched as the couple walked over, hand in hand.

"Robin, this is my girlfriend, if you could not tell," Corey purposely deepened his voice at the end, wiggling his brows deviously.

"No, it wasn't obvious, thanks for clearing that up," Robin remarked sarcastically.

"I'm Amandla," Corey's girlfriend smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Robin said.

"So you've just moved here, huh?" Amandla asked Robin.

"Yeah, I just..." Robin lost focus as she noticed River walk outside of his house and come her way, "I just moved here, yeah."

Amandla looked behind herself, taking notice of River's long strides,

"Oh, you've got the hots for River. I see you."

"Yeah right! River's got the hots for her, she's all he ever talks about," Corey Haim objected. Amandla rolled her eyes, and he wrapped his arm around her side, squeezing her hip, "I love you."

"Yeah whatever, man."

Robin thought they were an unusual couple, and not just because of the race difference.

"Am I really all he talks about?" Robin blurted wanting to confirm that she was all River talked about.

"Shit yeah! You should've heard him on the phone last night when he came back from your place- he was all loopy going 'Man, her eyes, man. So intense.'"

"It's true," Feldman backed Corey Haim up.

River finally made it over to everyone else,

"Hey guys."

Everyone greeted him back, but Robin stayed silent. He was really into her.

"Come on Robin, make him feel like he can make a move!" Feldman whisper shouted in her ear.

Robin perked up,

"Hey, River."

He smiled at her, thinking she was the only person around him.

"Hi. How are things?"

Feldman eased off of the steps and instead stood next to Amandla and Corey Haim, who were engaging in a conversation.

"Things are great. How are your things?"

"My things? Well they're fabulous," River laughed.

Robin laughed too, realizing how absurd she sounded,