Prologo

I'm Vivian Fabiola with Miriam Isa and this is Chismelicioso. And today we have many tidbits.

This is Elena and she asks: "Is it true that Margot Robbie aka Harley Quinn and Jared Leto aka The Joker ended their relationship a year.

Well as everyone knows, they met at the Oscars, before filming Suicide Squad as they flirted, then saw them in a restaurant and Jared had green hair. They began to speculate and that and no one denied or said anything. After an interview with him in May 2015 he was asked if he had seen the Wolf of Wall Street. It's a movie where the protagonist is Margot and she has very intimate scenes and he said he saw, but he does not like much, but is the favorite movie of his girlfriend. That film happens to be the favorite movie of Margot, good all left doubts on the birthday of Margot when public Jared a photo where they were holding each other on the set of Suicide Squad and looked so tender and wrote "Your first birthday together. I hope many more to come with you Margot Robbie "and she commented," I hope too, Boo "

And that confirm everything and that night, Jared public photos on his Snapchat where he led Margot surprise dinner for his birthday and was seen as the entered her in the restaurant and she was blindfolded and certainly the rented the entire restaurant for one night and saw her face when the romantic atmosphere was very sweet. Then she walked up to him and kissed him and she then said: "Thank're the best boyfriend.".

Well as everyone knows Margot had to be promoting "The Legend Of Tarzan" and Jared was climbing and traveling and was in Spain. Well when Margot term apparently they had planned a little vacation in Hawaii but when it was time to go Jared had commitments to fulfill and a close source told TMZ that she was very sad and upset that he left her planted and she had to go to Hawaii alone. They had a great discussion and had not been talking, then go out the photos of Margot in Hawaii and you see that it is accompanied by a hot guy and even took photos when she was sunbathing topless and the boy was with she. All mad that they are finished or that she was cheating on him became. A source close to the said when he saw the pictures became sad and angry and not know what to think, one day have a big argument and then leave those photos and they had not spoken. Also that the call for an explanation for these pictures and she told him she was a friend and they began to yell over the phone and it turns out that the guy is gay and has a partner. The attempt to call again to apologize and she was upset. When she returned from Hawaii apparently they arranged things in the apartment they share but when he arrived Comic Con this weekend people worried that they were not very affectionate but let me tell you that's normal, had a fight and they fixed it, she did not cheating and not cheating her, a fan shouted in the panel "Jared marry me" and he and the entire panel laughed and replied, "I'm sorry. I'm off the market and love my girlfriend 'and grabbed his hand to Margot and gave him a kiss on the back of her hand and she blushed and everyone was like Awww.