Epilogue

Five years later...

"Luke! Why does Lily have cupcake frosting on her face?" I exclaimed as I wiped my three years old daughter's face with a napkin. She had Luke's bright blue eyes and my hair. She was beautiful, and silly, and goofy, and I loved her.

Luke entered the kitchen and stared at my guiltily. "Oops. She was being really cute and asked for a cupcake so I had to give her one..."

I laughed, shaking my head at him.

Luke really was the worlds best little father. The kids absolutely adored him. He sang to them every night and dressed them up in 5sos band merch; he constantly told me how much they "love the band". 5 Seconds of Summer was still huge, after all, Luke was only 25! The boys all had other opportunities like acting but still remained brothers through and through. They were my family, since my blood family had abandoned me.

They were family by choice. Family by heart.

"Oh my god, Luke! You did not dress Michael up in 5sos merch for his birthday party!" I exclaimed, cracking up at the sight of him. Lily's twin brother, Michael, was wearing a 5sos world tour shirt, 5sos sweatpants, socks, and even a beanie.

"I did! He loves the band!" Luke grinned.

"So do I daddy!" Lily pouted.

"Oh, I know you do Lil? Want to change out of your dress and wear 5sos clothes?" Luke exclaimed.

"Noooo! Her dress is so cute!" I argued.

"What if she wear a dress- a 5sos dress? Please! They're so cute in band merch!"

I rolled my eyes but nodded. Lily and Michael were practically models for 5sos baby merch. "Luke, I'm pretty sure all the money the band has made from merch has come from us!" I laughed.

He shrugged, "Maybe, but their cute! Their cute and I love them!"

Aw. I'd been so happy with Luke, married and with two adorable little kids... My own singing career was flourishing. My social media follower account stood at forty million. But I had stayed true to myself.

"Guess who's here!" A voice exclaimed. Ashton burst into our house. Immediately, Michael ran over to him and hugged his legs. Ashton picked him up and spun him around.

"My favorite kid! Happy birthday Micky!" Ashton always called Michael Micky, it was a nickname that we all used now.

"Micky is your favorite?" Four year old Lia exclaimed. Calum, Maddie, and baby Liam came in after them. Maddie and Calum were engaged, their wedding was only two months away!

"Of course not! I don't have a favorite." Ashton smiled.

"But you just told Micky he was your favorite!" Lia pouted in her adorable toddler voice. She had a lot of sass and spunk for a four year old. She was also a very sweet big sister to Liam.

"I said it because it's his birthday!" Ashton defended. "Go find Lily and play with her!"

Lia squealed at the mention of her best friend, Lily, and ran off to find her.

The party lasted all day. It was filled with laughs, the kids getting hyper on sugar, and presents. Finally we were all tired and relaxed on the couches together. Together. Luke, Ashton, Calum, Maddie and I... and now Lia, Lily, Liam, and Michael.

I think it was Luke's idea to bring out guitars. A few minutes later, the boys were strumming to "End Up Here."

Everyone knew the lyrics, and we sang along. Luke stopped to kiss my cheek, happiness practically radiating off of him.

"I love you, Lexi. I love you, I love our kids... Everything is perfect and I can just feel my life falling into place with you by my side... you're my home. Always were, always will be."

"I love you Luke. Always."

"When I wake up next to you I wonder how, how did we end up here? How did we end up, how did we end up here?

How did we end up, how did we end up here?"

THE END.
---
Oh my gosh. I just finished a book! I actually finished it....

Wow, I just want to give a HUGE thank you to the people who read my story all the way back in the very beginning, the people that stuck with it, all the amazing commenters, everyone who voted, really just anyone who read this!
Also, thank you so much Mia and Emily for actually reading this! 😂❤️

Writing this has been so much fun, and I honestly can't believe that this gets as many reads as it does. So, thank you!!!

Do not remove this from your library! I may update... about a possible sequel? It could be about Lily, Michael, Liam, and Lia when they are older.

Okay, so this is the last sentence I'll be typing for this book...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LONG LIVE 5SOS!!!!!!