Chapter 22: ASHTON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

It's been a while since I updated I'm really sorry but there WILL BE frequent updates from now on! Just so your not last here's a quick recap:

Grace (Lexi's best friend) was using her
Lexi is going to a 5sos concert
Ashton and Lexi are now dating!

Here's the chapter:

Twitter notification:

Grace Daliker is the next big thing! Seen partying with mega star Dillon Ross, on TV, and auditioning for role in a new movie based off of Mean Girls? Wow! We can't wait to see more of this hottie!

Attached picture: (Grace wearing a super revealing, tight dress and heavy makeup).

I was currently waiting for the boys to come on stage, when I decided to scroll through twitter. I sighed. I still couldn't believe what Grace did to me. The pictures of the "new Grace" made me sick. She was completely throwing away who she really was, she was changing herself into a person that sickened me.

Sleeping with countless guys? Trying to get fame through Dillon Ross? (he's made up, about as famous as Justin Bieber is) She was going to regret this, I knew it!

Just then, the boys ran out onstage. Ashton and his platform were slowly lowered, as he played a beat that had everyone screaming with joy.

"WE'RE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!! WHO'S READY TO PARTY??!!" Michael hollered. The crowd erupted in screaming and fan girling. Michael began to strum a familiar tune on his guitar.

You walked in everyone was asking for your name
You just smiled and told them trouble

Oh my god they sang like angels.

Before long I was dancing like crazy, belting out lyrics, and just overall having an amazing time. I became friends with the girl next to me, Phoebe, who had super straight, long, brown hair and smooth tan skin. She had recognized me from the interview.

"You know, I could probably help you meet the boys." I grinned at her in between songs.

Her jaw hit the floor. "OH MY GOD NO WAY!"

I laughed, "Yes way!"

She squeezed me tightly, I could barely breath. "I love you so much right now, like you don't even know." Suddenly Phoebe gasped, "Oh my god what do I say? What to I do? This is unfreaking believable I don't want to look like an idiot I'm front of my idols!!!"

"Oh my gosh stop! They're gonna love you, I promise. Just be you. Be Phoebe. Okay? Take a deep breath."

She nodded and did as I instructed. "You're so cute! They're gonna adore you," I laughed.

She grinned at me, cheeks flushed, "Wow you are literally the sweetest person... all that hate about you isn't true at all!"

My heart sank at the mention of hate, but I knew I couldn't let it get to me. They didn't know me, how could they judge me? They can't, they're just jealous, and honestly I would be too! Everything's so surreal and it's happened to ME of all people. An awkward, geeky girl who's parents kicked her in the dust.

Sighing, I returned my focus to the concert. Luke was speaking, "Tonight we're playing a very special song of ours... we haven't performed it yet on tour because it's very emotional and-" Luke broke off, and wiped his eyes. The huge screens on either sides of the stage magnified the tears in his eyes. Aw Luke! My heart ached for him.

"Luke's right, it's very emotional for us, but we have a very special crowd tonight and we wanted to play this for you. If you'll just give us a minute, Michael's gonna be playing the piano in this song.... Thank you!" Ashton finished for him. He locked eyes with me when he said special, and I blushed fiercely. Oh my gosh he was so cute!!!

"Lexi!! He just looked at you when he said that!!!" Phoebe squealed. I laughed at her enthusiasm, blushing even harder if possible. Phoebe flipped her long, gorgeous hair over one shoulder and looked me straight in the eye, "You better invite me to the wedding... or else." She was trying so hard to be serious and not laugh.

"Or else what?" I shot back.

"Or else... stuff!!!!!" She exclaimed, and we both burst out laughing.

On the stage, the boys began. Their singing was so beautiful and their instruments blended in perfectly. I honestly teared up listening to this raw emotion in all of their voices... just, wow. I wasn't the only one. The entire crowd had fallen impossibly silent, everyone mesmerized. It was truly a magical moment.

When the song was over, Ashton said, "I'd like to thank a special girl who I met by chance... a girl who's helped me so much and said she doesn't even know it!!!" He stared into my eyes the entire time he said that.

I was about to die from the butterflies in my stomach, the burning heat on my blushing face... ahhhh! This was amazing. I was so lucky, so incredibly lucky. Smiling, I blew a kiss to him, which he "caught".

They played a few more songs off the new album before ending with, of course, She Looks So Perfect. After everyone left, I showed the security guards the badge that Ashton gave me before he went on stage, and took Phoebe with me to the boys. One of the managers told me she thought Ashton was in dressing room C.

First, we ran to the ladies' room. After we were done, I quickly found it and entered, practically fainting when I saw a girl pressed up against Ashton.

ASHTON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!

-------

hey all what'd u think

So this guy I like is dating one of my friends :-(