Chapter 15: I Guess I'm Dora the Explorer

Michael, Luke, and I all went shopping together. We went in and out of little stores on the streets, Luke squealing when he saw things he liked. There was some paparazzi, that wanted to know who I, "the mystery girl" was.

Michael answered, "Dora the Explorer."

At first I was really shaky and nervous, but I slowly relaxed. The boys were just so outgoing and easy to laugh and hang out with. I wish I had best friends like them.

"Lexiiii, you love me right?" Luke whined.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want me to buy for you?"

Apparently Calum thought it would be funny if he took out all of Luke's money in his walllet and replaced it with a singing burrito card. (A card as in a birthday card, but funny.)

Luke had already made me buy him some candy.

"I want some more food. All this walking makes me hungry."

"Awww poor Lukie. Make Michael buy you something, both of you are loaded!" I exclaimed.

Michael glanced at me, catching my eye for a second, then looking away. I blushed. Okay, maybe it wasn't actually that easy hanging out with them. Well.... him. I had texted him so much, and then found out that's he's Michael Clifford, of all people! It was so awkward.

We walked around the city streets a little longer. The sun started to fade, and the stars twinkled in the sky.

"Hey guys let's go to a party."

----------------

If I don't update before Christmas, merry Christmas/happy holidays to everyone!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡ I hope you all are healthy and happy.... I'm here for every single one of you.