CHAPTER 30!!!! Luke is Not Athletic

THE PIC ABOVE IS FROM SLFL AHHHHH LUKE SMILED AT ME AHDHAJJAJSHD

Vote bc this is chapter 30 already omggg

The ending of the last chapter: Alexia got a text from Ashton that said "Hey. Can we talk?"

Alexia's POV:

"Guys, Ashton just texted me." I said.

Everyone exchanged worried glances. "Alexia? Is this the same Ashton that you told me about with the whole pregnancy thing? And ruining your performance?" Madelyn asked.

I sighed. "Sadly, yes. What do I do?"

Michael spoke first. "I don't know, it's up to if you want to talk to him or not. We already talked to him, so it won't be that awkward when we tour... maybe you should too. Just so you guys can be neutral."

"You could call him later, so it doesn't ruin the amazing day that we've all had so far." Luke added.

"No, I'm gonna call him now. I don't want to be worrying about this. You guys start playing, I'll join later."

They all nodded, looking anxious.

I walked along the waves as I stared at the call button on my phone. Finally, after taking a deep breath, I called him. He answered almost immediately.

"Alexia?" He sounded really excited, like he couldn't believe that I had actually called him. To be honest, I couldn't believe myself either.

"Hey Ashton..." I sighed.

"Uh, how are you? Like, you're pregnancy and stuff?"

"Oh, I'm okay. It's still in the early stages. I'm only 7 weeks... I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant."

"Yeah." Ashton said.

I sighed again. "Ash, we need to talk. We can't pretend like none of that happened."

"I know, I know. Listen Alexia, I'm sorry. I was stupid for thinking that you would use me, and for believing Grace over you. I'm just so used to be used and overlooked and I thought that I had found someone who wasn't like that... so it really hurt when I thought you were just like everyone else. I know that that's no excuse for what I did, but if you could forgive me it would make me so, so happy. I miss you Alexia." Ashton said. He sounded like he wanted to cry.

"Ashton, I really want to forgive you. But you believed Grace over me, schemed with her, and sabotaged my performance on national television! Why would you do that to me?" I exclaimed, suddenly getting very worked up.

"Alexia, I'm so sorry. I was in a really bad place. I was telling myself that it wasn't wrong, that you had hurt me far worse and deserved to feel how I did. As soon as I heard your song, I really how wrong I was. How stupid I was. Because you would never use me. You're one of the first genuine girls that I've ever met. I screwed up, and I'm gonna regret this for the rest of my life."

I stared into the ocean, contemplating his words. I didn't want to get back together with him so easily, and I didn't want him to do something like this again. After all, he clearly didn't trust me, and trust is so important in relationships.

"Ashton, I'm sorry. We should just focus on being friends right now. Okay?" I bit my lip.

In truth, my feelings had changed. Yes, a part of remembered those limited but happy days we'd had together. But my heart wasn't with him anymore, and I couldn't trust him at all. He would have to earn my trust back.

"O-okay. Yeah. Um, of course." Ashton stuttered. "I have to go. I'll see you later, right?"

"I'll be seeing you a ton on tour, remember?"