Chapter 14: Are You Gonna Take My Order?

Michael didn't respond to me.

I still couldn't believe I was texting Michael Clifford. I tried not to get ahead of myself, after all... he was Michael Clifford!!!! He would probably stop talking to me eventually. That saddened me, but I knew it was true. He had millions of other girls. Why would he waste his time on me?

Oh my gosh. He probably just thought I said that I like him because he's famous. I really hope he doesn't think that...

I sighed, and lazily got off of the couch. I wasn't going to waste the weekend thinking about him.

I slipped on a pair of red high waisted jeans, pairing it with a black long sleeved crop top, boots, and a coat. I grabbed my purse and headed over to a brand new cafe, not the one I work at.

"Hey there, welcome," A cute boy who looked around my age smiled at me as I walked in. He had longish black hair and deep blue eyes. I smiled back at him shyly.

"Hey,"

"I'm Alex, what can I get for you today?"

"Um, what do you recommend?"

Alex grinned, "You need to get this cinnamon coffee that we make, it's so good. And maybe a muffin or something with it?"

I nodded. "That sounds good." I handed him the money.

He looked down at my hand and noticed the ring I always wore. "Oh, you're married?"

"No. It was something that I gave to my sister for her 15th birthday... but she passed away, unfortunately."

He frowned, "Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss."

"No, it's not your fault. By the way, I'm Alexia."

"We have almost the same name."

I laughed, "Yeah. Everyone calls me Lexi though, which isn't as similar to Alex."

"Hey! Are you gonna take my order?" A middle aged woman snapped from behind me. I blushed, and Alex smiled sheepishly at me. He gave me his number, before giving me my order. I waved goodbye to him and sat down at a table.

Wow. The coffee was amazing!

I sipped my coffee, picking at my muffin while I surfed through the social media on my phone. I got up to throw out the wrapper from my muffin, when I smacked into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you okay-" I began, as I looked up at Michael Clifford, with Luke Hemmings standing beside him. "Oh my god! Michael! Luke!" I couldn't believe that Michael was here out of all the places in the world.

He smiled at me. "It's okay, I'm fine. Someone your size couldn't hurt me. Anyway, nice to meet you, it's always nice to meet a fan of our band. What's your name?"

My smile disappeared.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Michael... it's me. Alexia. Don't your recognize me?"

Michael's eyes widened. "Oh my god, Lexi!!!!" He tackled me into a huge hug. I grinned, and hugged him back.

This was so surreal.