Chapter 16: Hey, I'm Ashton

I changed the cover, yay! Hope you like it and aren't confused when you see it.

Michael knew some guy that was having a party at a beach house about fifteen miles away. I live on the more city - like part of town, with cars honking and exhaust spewing and pedestrians strolling the sidewalks. The shoreline was more expensive, with large summer homes and fancy pools and hot tubs.

The boys dropped me off home to get ready, then said they would be back soon to get me.

I was freaking out, having no clue what I was supposed to wear. We're there gonna be famous people? Was this a jeans and crop top occasion or more of a tight dress kinda thing?

I ended up wearing a pair of light colored high waisted skinny jeans an off the shoulder crop top with a loose sweater over it. I wore wedge heels and a long necklace. I curled my hair and wore some eyeliner and mascara. I looked pretty good, if I say so myself.

Messages like, "Come on, Lexi!" And "We're here!" kept appearing on my phone. Finally, after one last look and sigh in the mirror, I walked outside, nearly opening the front door in Michael's face. Apparently he had been standing there waiting for me. I smiled, "Hey."

"What took you so long, girls take-" Michael began, but stopped when he glanced at me. His eyes widened. "Wow. You look good."

I blushed, stuttering a little. "T-thanks. So do you."

We smiled at each other for a while, blushing awkwardly.

"Um so are we leaving, or...?"

"Uh, yeah, let's get in the car. Luke is here and so are Ashton and Calum, hope you don't mind that those two wanted to come."

I nodded, feeling even more anxious now. I felt really self-conscious and nervous in front of these boys, I mean, we obsess over celebrities like gods, and now I was meeting a bunch of them?!?

Michael held the door open for me, and I slid into the back seat. I was in the middle, with Ashton and Michael on either side of me. Luke and Calum were in the front.

Ashton looked up from his phone and smiled at me. "Hey, I'm Ashton. Michael's talked a lot about you."

I laughed, "Hey, I'm Alexia."

"So, have you been to parties like this before?" Ashton asked.

"Uh, not really." I averted my eyes. 

"Well... I hope you have a good time!"

"Thanks." I smiled.

"We should all take a picture together!" Michael exclaimed.

"Oh my god Michael we take enough pictures!" Calum said, turning from the front, "oh, by the way, I'm calum." He nodded to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you all even bother introducing yourselves to me, when you know I'm a fan?"

"It's just a formality, I suppose." Ashton shrugged.

I giggled slightly, he looked really cute doing that.

"Okay, we're here. Everyone stick together until we get to the basement." Luke instructed. We all nodded and exited the car.

There were crowds of people hanging out, trying to get in, and I could smell smoke and other substances in the air. I kept my head down and followed Ashton, who was in front of me, until we entered the house and hurried down the stairs.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief as we locked the door and entered a more private area. The "basement" wasn't really a basement, nor did it feel like a basement at all. It was a huge open room with a private hot tub and an entrance to the back yard, which was filled with people clustering around the fire pit and pool. Music blasted through the speakers, and red solo cups were scattered everywhere.

A handsome man who looked around 20 came up to us, smiling. He nodded to each of the boys, then turned to me. "Hey, I'm James, this is my house and party. Nice to meet you, pretty thing." His words were slurred, he was clearly drunk already.

I gave him a half smile. "Hey. I'm Lexi."

He grinned even wider, "Cool, see ya around!" With that he started pumping his fist and blended in with the dancing crowd outside.

A few hours later, after dancing with Calum, Michael, and Ashton for a while, I found myself in a circle playing a warped version of never have I ever. A bottle of who knows what was passed around me, Michael, Calum, Luke, Ashton, James, and two girls named Sasha and Hailey. Someone who ask the group if they've done something, and whoever has done it has to drink from the bottle. I wasn't drinking, telling them it was so I could drive the boys home, but honestly I was just afraid of letting loose and seeing that side of myself. I was legal, but still.

"Ya know, Lexi, I just realized that I never gave you those tickets to see us play. They're for a show in a few days, do you want them?" Said a very drunk Michael.

I nodded and smiled, excited. "Yeah, that would be great!"

"Do you have any tickets for me?" Sasha purred, sliding closer and closer to Michael. It made me sick.

"I could get you some, babe." He relied. Ugh! I wanted to throw up. But I knew that Michael was going to forget everything he said tonight, and wouldn't remember any of this. That's how drunk he was.

"Never have I ever...." Calum spoke up, continuing the game. I zoned out for a while.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ashton whispered.

I smiled, thinking I am now. "I'm okay. I honestly just want to go home though."

"Yeah, maybe we should rally up the boys soon."

That was easier said then done.

Nevertheless, we all made it back. I dropped all the boys off at the hotel they were staying at, except for ashton. He came home with me, after begging me, saying, "I don't wanna be stuck with them tomorrow morning when they're all hungover!"

I laughed, and told him that he could come over. We laid on the couch together, watching a few movies until I accidentally fell asleep curled into his side...

------

What do you think?

Please comment below!

new update in a few days!!!!!