Chapter 24: Dropping The Baby Bomb!

Recap: Lexi caught ashton kissing grace at the concert! Now we are in Grace's point of view, seeing how that kiss happened... ( you may need to re-read the other chapter, sorry. )

The pic above is my favorite picture of Luke, ever.

Ashton raised his eyebrows at me. "I could take that a couple different ways."

I giggled lightly. "Don't over think it, I here you're dating Alexia, right?"

Ashton perked up at the mention of Lexi, which made me feel sick inside. If only he knew a deep, dark secret about her...

"Yeah, I really like her!" Ashton smiled.

I nodded,"I'm actually friends with her, well, was friends with her. Listen Ashton, there's something I need to tell you about her, before things get serious between you too."

Ashton frowned, biting his lip nervously. "Ummm... I'm confused, are you just trying to break us up or something?"

I took a step closer to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, staring into his beautiful eyes. They were mostly green, with brown mixed in. I could stare into them for hours, they were so complex and intriguing.

"Ashton you need to know that I'm telling you this because you deserve to know, and I am a fan of you and don't want to see you get hurt."

"Okay." Ashton gulped.

"So, did Lexi ever tell you why she got the boot from her parents and started working at a coffee shop?"

"Um, she said something about her parents not having money for college."

I laughed, running my nails along Ashton's shoulder. He rolled his eyes but didn't move. "It looks like Lexi has been lying since day one! In her old relationship her boyfriend wasn't ready to commit to the physical aspect of a relationship, if you know what I mean. Lexi really wanted to though, she's always been kind of a rebel I guess. Plus, some of her other friends were pressuring her to. So at a party, when her boyfriend got drunk, she... took advantage of him." I began. Ashton was staring at me, wide eyed, and completely engrossed in our conversation.

"A few weeks ago, as the first semester of college was about to start, she discovered that she was pregnant. Her parents couldn't afford afford baby so they made her get a job. And when she met you, and discovered your feelings, she realized that she could pretend the baby is yours so you would financially support her, and if you wouldn't, she could threaten to leak that you ditched the girl you got pregnant to the media, which would like horrible and destroy your image, so you wouldn't." I finished, smirking as shock overcame his adorable features and he tried to make sense of what I had said.

"Lexi...pregnant...money...what?!" He gasped.

I gave him as sad smile. "I'm so sorry Ashton. I had to tell you." I leaned forward and closed the gap between us. He didn't kiss me back for a second, but then suddenly he kissed me back roughly, and I could feel the anger, dissapointment, and sadness that was radiating off of him in waves.

"ASHTON???" A voice shrieked. We turned to see Lexi, gasping, with tears pooling in her eyes.

Ashton stepped towards her, face full of pain and worry lines. "Lexi, is it true? Are you using me because your pregnant?"

-

WHO SAW THAT COMING???
Please vote this story is at 199 votes let's get 200!!!!