Mistakes Are Made (31)

You smacked hard into a tree and everything around you was a blur and Ren ordered for none of the troopers to go after you since you were next to knocked out.

  Kylo and Master Luke fought with such power and yet Kylo was very strong. But, his lightsaber strikes were very blinded with anger aside from being aware with what you are doing. But Kylo was able to knock Luke's lightsaber out of his sinthetic hand and he kicked him hard into the leg causing him to fall.

  You senced it and tried to get up and fight, "No!" You shouted but it was too late.

  It was a clean swipe across his chest that killed him faster then the strike itself. The battle was next to lost and you tried to get up and run but it hurt too much and you fell back down painfully. That damn kid!

   Rey was especially pissed off and she enaged into a fight with Kylo and she lost badly being pushed away. It was clear that he killed Luke and was now after you. You could see Kylo running after you and you forced yourself up off of the ground and you used the force to grab Luke's saber to at least defend yourself.

  You screamed as he quickly slashed at your head and missed so that now there was a slash along the tree. "You monster!" You shouted and you tried to stay as far away from that saber as possible. "You left me on that fucking island to die!" You got as far away from him as possible as he was shocked for a second. His hands met his mask where he pulled it off and his scared face met yours. You leaned up against a tree and you held onto your side in pain.

"I am no monster (Y/N)," He snered, "You left me! You're the monster! I thought that you were more then capable of lifting yourself off of a cliff. And look you're still alive,"

   You frowned, "You used me! You're lying! Kylo, you just wanted to get rid of me!" You shouted.

  He stepped closer to you now turning off his saber, still holding it in his hand: unsure if you are going to attack. "Never,"

  Force! That stupid voice! Just shut up and leave me here! Call off the battle! You thought. "That's close enough Ren," You warned holding your saber out in his direction.

"Tell me that you will stay with me (Y/N). I need you," He said in that sweet tone that you remembered now more then anything. "Please let me love you,"

Stop torching me! Just leave! I can't even look at you!

"I know you feel the same (Y/N) and you know were you belong," Your eyes traced over behind him where you saw Rey getting ready to strike him down. Ren looked deep into your eyes and saw the reflection of Rey and he quickly deflected the attack and kicked Rey into her side.

  "Leave her alone, Kylo," Rey snered, "She is where she needs to be! You are a monster!"  Rey attacked him, aiming her saber at his heart and of course Ren deflected it and pushed her away.

  "(Y/N) wants to be with me! You just don't understand," Kylo yelled and his lightsaber hit hers and Rey screamed:

"Run (Y/N) get out of here! You aren't strong enough to fight," She screamed and you yelled back:

"No Rey! I can't! I have to help you!" You watched as Rey fought back.

"Trust me and go! I will see you again," With that you didin't really have a choice, Kylo wanted you back on his side and Rey wanted to protect you. While you wanted nothing to do with this at all! You needed to just get away from all of this and it was a mistake being with Ren to start off with.

  You walked as fast as you could, which wasin't really fast at all since the pain was just too much for you to just lean on one side of a tree just to stand up. Your body ached and you could tell that you were bleeding all over the trees.