Resistance (5)

- Chapter five

They were nothing like Kylo said they'd be. Leia was just so warm and her energy just relaxed me into taking what ever she had to offer me. But what Kylo said about the resistance being nothing but scum that needs to be put in their place was something that I could never understand.

Leia Solo was pretty understanding as well as being very patient. She had asked me to set up a few star ships for the men to go out on a classified mission out there. She wouldn't bother say what they needed it for when I had asked her. No one was even here for the attack to be worth it. I knew that I had to buy my time before I called this war. I didn't even know what I was going to do.

I'm lost, the darkside isn't helping me find my path, yet I feel as if I'm drifting away from where I need to be.

"Thanks for your help Quinn, the resistance thanks you," she says faking a smile before heading off. That woman seemed to carry great sorrows but hide it so well.

"Wait," I stoped her. "Do you know when the men would be back?"

"In a few months dear," She says walking off.

A few months wouldn't work with me! My mission had to take place now!

----------------

It was already nightfall. The darkness was prested over the trees imprinting a shadow everywere I would go, walking off over to my ship.

My comb went off. It must have been Kylo once again.

"Kylo," I say answering the call inside of my ship.

"(Y/N) what is taking so long, the battle was sapposed to begin hours ago!" He yelled through the comb making the thing vibrate with that deep robotic voice.

"The men are gone, the battle wouldn't be worth the time and cost bringing them here,"

"Failure isn't and option (Y/N)! My master grows impatient, luckily for you time is on your hands. Do not disappoint me,"

I nod my head and said,"Yes Kylo," I shut off the comb and went straight off to bed.