New Arrangements (18)

- Chapter 18

Over the small curse of time I was finally assigned a room. It just wasn't as I pitured it at all.

"What do you think?" Kylo said putting a hand on my shoulder. I know he didin't care.

"What kind of joke is this? We can't share a place together!-" I nearly wanted to snap.

"- Our relationship is strickly work related and I put in a request for it to be this way. If you don't like it then-"

I flew my hands up in the air, "No I'm fine," I walked into the room that was completely and cold. Bitter...

"You don't seem fine. Your emotions are flying around everywhere, I can hardly keep up with you!"

"Ren what do you know about me? Stay out of my thoughts!-" I snapped at him and he grabbed my wrists and forced me onto the wall. I gasped and squirmed agenst his touch.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO!" He yelled at me as he tightened his grip on me. "I'm your superior and you will do as I say. Your are lucky to be here with me, after star killer was distroyed space is a luxury none of us can afford here!" He released me from the tight grip. "Understand?"

"Yes," I said before he looked me dead in the eyes.

"Good, now go and get dressed. Your night wear is in the dresser and I will give you some privacy." He said walking off out of the room.

I noded and browsed through the dresser he was talking about and everything in there nothing but black and grey clothing with the first oder symbol on it.

I changed into heavy bagy pants and a tank top. Everything here wasn't really feminine, I must have been useing Kylo's clothing.

I took my hair alastic and tied the lose parts from falling down. "Hey um- your stuff will arive tomarrow, I hope you don't mind useing mine for now,"

"No not at all," I said before getting into bed. The covers were the most comfortable thing I have ever slept in. The lights went out and I could almost feel his eyes not leaving my sleeping form. I didin't really care if he wanted to watch me sleep because... I felt kinda safe.

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! I haven't been focasing on this story that much and I want to make up for that!

Until than, hope you enjoyed it so far!