Chronic (9)

- Chapter 9

(Kylo's POV)

This is taking far to long! I can't wait any longer! She is going to pay for keeping Snoke waiting!!!

"Sir what should we do? We haven't received a transition in more than 4 months from Mis (Y/N), what do you say we do-?"

I lifted the officer off of the ground pulling him to face me. He clawed at his neck, his face turned a bright shade of red as I said looking deep into those almost dead eyes. "Have the attack take place anyways! (Y/N) wouldn't fail me. She must have lost contact! Go now!!!" I said slamming him into the floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Meny dozens of ships filed the sky's of this planet, making my stomach drop.

Kylo

Kylo is on that ship.

I thought as soon as I saw the odd looking one fly down and touch the ground. This is what I came here for! On either side I wanted war!

Meny Strom Troopers landed and touched the ground, firing shots at me and meny others.

We quickly took cover as most of the men were leading an areal attack in the sky's. Several people around me were dying, and falling to the ground.

I cought some one and they said, "Do not fail! Bring them down...." She died just like that. I looked down horrified at what had just happend, she died doing what was right: fighting for freedom.

I didint expect much loses from this. I thought I was strong enough to escape Kylo. But I was wrong and now others have to pay for it. Pay for what I had done...

I kneeled down katching my breath looking over at the fight. Kylo slashed the heart of meny as I pulled out my blaster and fired at as meny Strom Troopers as I could see. I killed a good hand full until the battle got crazy.

"STOP HER!" Kylo commanded,

I pulled out my (F/C) light saber and deflected as meny shots as possible before I realised that this all was fake! The people I had been fighting with were holograms that faded away.

"No!" I looked as this was all a set up.

"You failed me (Y/N)," Kylo says holding his hand out, enabling me from making yet another move. I was paralysed. I felt colder than I have felt in my entire life. I couldn't break free from the grip.

"Let me go!" I struggled and struggled. Yet it did nothing.

He lower his hand ordering the troops to stand down. The battle was a fake. "This little stunt you pulled was very foolish (Y/N) that you could ever think that you could escape me." He came over right to face me with that God forsaken mask, holding his hand out just a few inches away from my face. "You had a big day little girl, sleep,"

He said as I did. I couldn't remember anything else from that point...

_______________________

A/N: Ooooooh snap stuff just went down! I guess that that all was a holo gram! I bet you didn't see that coming!

(By far my favorite chapter so far!)

-May the Force Be With You - Darth Zarith