Prisoner

- Chapter one

I woke up almost not being able to move. I could bearly even hope to God that I would be okay. Everything just stung and I couldin't get up or move.

"You're awake," The same voice from before followed by the same mask. "I didn't hit you that hard," By the way he said, 'hit you that hard,' almost frightened me even more. He was mocking my weakness compared to his power.

I struggled to break free from my metal restraints that only made me more and more furious. I pulled and pulled trying to at least get out. "Who are you, and we're am I?! And why are you harassing me?!" I shot back a look of disgust, and yet I couldin't see past that stupid lifeless mask of his. I don't even think I'm talking to someone that is human.

"I'm Kylo Ren, Commander of the first order as you will adress me by." He goes on just facing me only a distance apart. "You are lucky to be alive (Y/N) of the resistance would have gotten to you before I did I would have had to kill you. Although I can't tell you were you are you can tell that you are in great danger,"

A frowned at that little comment and he didin't back down at seeing my expression. "I'm not afraid of a man who hides behind a mask!" I go on holding onto what ever I had, he truly was a coward.

"Very well," He says as my eyes instantly light up as soon as the whole thing clicked and made a hiss sound. He turned away from me and dropped his mask into a pile of ashes.

Oh God, he's hot!

He had long black curls and a pale face to match that same sort of style. As his face was gifted with a few freckles and beauty marks as his lips were so kissable!

"You should be afraid," He rests a gloved hand upon my forehead, I felt the cold lether touch my skin, but as soon as I felt the contact it started to burn as if my skull was splitting in two very slowly. Agonizingly slowly. I screamed and struggled more and more trying to get that hand off of me. "Fear me little girl. You have nothing to fight me with-"

Then fire. Fire, burning into my head and swooping through out my body. Causing me to scream louder. Blood ran down my face. "Stop! Stop it! P- please...!" I bagged before I was almost literally not able to breathe. I gasped for air before it stoped and his hand went away once again. I opend my eyes to only see this chocolate brown full eyes stairing into my own.

"I saw your thoughts (Y/N). There is nothing that I can't read within your mind and now you are mine."