D'Qar (23)

A/N: Yay I got this story going again! Thanks for being patient with the updates!

-------------------------------------

- Chapter 23

The next morning you woke up with your arms wrapped around Kylo's waist and your head buried in his shoulder. You imedatly pulled away and your face turned red, "Well look at you little girl. Thinking that you could fuck me one day and snuggle me the next." Tsk Tsk Tsk "You should know better then to do that to your master and pull away like nothing happened,"

"Master, are you sure this is working out? I mean our relationship is insane and I don't feel safe half the time-"

"You shouldin't feel safe around a murder," That remark just made you look away as you got up and searched you'd closet for something to wear for the big battle. "And (Y/N) don't try to push away what happened last night. I for one though you were amazing for your first time-"

"That's not the point Kylo." You slammed the thing as soon as you found your usual outfit. "What the fuck even is our relationship anyways? I feel like you just wanted to do it just becuase of Hux flirting with me even though he isin't a bad guy-"

"Hux would totally use you one way or another, with you being my only force sensitive apprentice." Kylo watched as she snapped.

"You're completely insane! You're my teacher for fuck sake and I feel like just becuase I am a woman you just want to get into my pants-" Kylo stopped her by getting up from bed and shouting.

"That's a fucking lie (Y/N). You can't just tell me that I'm driven by pure desire to be with you. J- just get ready for the battle now isin't a good time to talk about our sexual relationship right now,"

"No Kylo-"

"Just get ready. You have alot ahead of you and I would hate to distract you," You just nodded and gave up trying to fight with him as you changed and got ready.

-------------------------------

General Hux said that everyone else would have to stay abord while you Kylo and the Knights Of Ren were to come with us and distroy what ever they had there. You were ready for this and every mission that you have been on before did coast you for life before and this wouldin't be any different.

It was pouring rain on this planet and the waves all around the island that we landed on. It wasin't quiet, that's for sure and everyone decided that it would be best that we remained quiet until we found our target.

I looked off into the distance to see what everyone else was looking at. Rey and Luke Skywalker himself were just talking, "I wanted to give you your saber, why didin't you take it?" She asked him.

"Rey you are very powerful but you still have alot to learn. That saber is now yours as I'm passing it down to you and when it's time for you to make your own I would like for you to do the same thing as I," Rey pulled out the saber and held it in her hand.

Rey; the novice who couldn't even hold a lightsaber nearly killed Kylo Ren during their first battle. While she escaped unharmed aside from being smashed into a tree.

"You will have meny great things you will have to face as you step forward as a Jedi but-" He stopped and looked our way, "We have company,"