"Back Off Kid!" (40)

That morning the blood stains were cleaned up, even the ones on your face.

  Kylo's quarters were never this quiet and you took time to take it in before walking into his bedroom and you checked up on him. He was laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling until the door shut behind you, "Are you alright? How are you feeling?"

  He turned and looked at you. You could tell that his arms were wrapped in bandages. "I'm sorry you had to see that (Y/N)," You walked up to him and sat at the edge of his bed.

"Kylo it's not your fault. You were born like that-" He stopped you and grabbed a hold of your hand.

  "I have been trying to hide this from you for so long. I don't know what I have done to you, but just please tell me that you haven't tried anything with another man?" He asked you.

  Of course then again it was none of his buisness, but you weren't about to just yell at him becuase he dosin't know how to love, "I haven't. What ever you presumed is wrong,"

  He smiled at hearing that. This would be one of the only times you seen Kylo smile, "I love you. But I don't know how to love and I feel like I'm endangering you-" You stopped him with your lips on his.

  Of course you were almost familiar with the softness of his lips. Then his fingers entangled into your hair and then he pulled back.

It's been a while since you would dare kiss anyone, but you didin't want to be with anyone but him, with what ever you had even if it wasin't a relationship. "It's been a while (Y/N) and In glad to be back with you,"

  But there was a small part of you that wanted to stay with him and then again you needed to be with the resistance. Things seemed to damn complicated that you and Kylo are from completely different worlds. "Don't ever leave me again." He was still in alot of pain from last night and of course you spent most of the morning in bed with him, just talking about things.

  I guess that he really does need you, no matter how crazy he really is.

---------------------------------------

  Lazy days were your thing as Kylo was recovering so you guys would just watch movies or just talk for a while and it had been a long time of cuddling and just relaxing. You did this for about a month, until Kylo healed completely and that he was put on stronger meds that would help him understand what voices are real and what aren't.

  "Come (Y/N), there is someone I would like you to meet," Kylo said, holding your hands.

"But, what did the doctor say?" You asked him, raising a eye brow.

"It's alright, I can leave the quarters now and the medication I'm on is helping me alot." He went on, "Please say that you will come with me?"

  Of course you nodded and he slipped his helmet on before walking out of the room, with you following him of course. He led you into the training room that you knew all too well.

  But as soon as the doors shut behind you, a voice made its owners presence clear. "Master, how could you bring a threat into the First Order?!" It had to be a boys voice.

"It's alright Alistair. She's with us," Kylo answered the child, through that mask of his.

  You felt a hand on your shoulder before it's owner pulled you over to meet its gaze. That was Alistair?! He had to be in his teens or so and yet he was still so powerful. You pulled back and lifted up your fist as if to punch him before Kylo warned you saying:

"Careful (Y/N). I wouldin't do that I'd I were you,"

  You quickly dropped your hand and the child cupped your cheek and looked into your eyes. You were quiet and amazed that Kylo trusted him with you, "You are the Jedi from the Rebel Base," You nodded and didint say anything until he let go of you. "Master," He said turning his attention towards Kylo, "(Y/N) Is very powerful and she can be influenced,"

  This wasin't new news to Kylo. He had personally witnessed your power more then once when he had to face you, and he tought you everything you knew about the dark side.

"Is this really the girl that you trained? She's not as a tuned to the force as I am,"

  Kylo lifted his mask off while you snapped, "Back Off Kid!"

  As soon as the mask of lifted off he said: "You shouldin't be so sure of yourself after all I have tought you," The child frowned and crossed his arms.

  "So she's like your girlfriend or something?!" He had a sort of attitude and Kylo still tried to tame.

Kylo looked down on you for a second and back to the child, "No, she's not. But I feel as if she will be again appart of the First Order, so she will be staying with me for as long as she needs,"

  Of course you weren't together. Kylo would consider himself that he owned you in a way and that you were there becuase of your relationship in the past.

"Have some manners to someone that you met off of the battle field." Kylo spoke very firmly. "You have met him before have you not (Y/N)?" He asked you calmly.

"Yes, I have cought a few glimpses of him at the base,"

"I see," Kylo went on, "He's in his teens and I'm currently teching him right now as Supreme Leader thought I couldn't handle a female student again,"

  Kylo then went on and told you about were he was from and he apologized for his behavior. Of course you weren't impressed with the child aside from his power and how Kylo and put up with him.