The General (42)

Still he wouldin't leave. Kylo Ren wouldin't leave you the hell alone, he was still standing above you, "Please just let me be,I need to get some rest,"

  His voice raised, "So the General can talk to you? Do you think I'm stupid (Y/N)?! He's trying to get into your pants again and you're to fucking stupid to stop him."

  "Don't call me stupid when I'm in a fucking hospital bed you jerk," His fists slammed themselfs onto the bed, making you jump and you could feel your cut open slightly and you screamed.

"There's that fucking mouth that keeps getting you into trouble (Y/N)," He grabbed you harshly by your chin, "It seems that you have really taken a blow,"

"LEAVE ME ALONE KYLO!" You shouted and suprisingly the sith lord backed off.

  "This isin't over (Y/N), once your healed you BETTER BE ABLE TO COOPERATE!" He left out the door in a raged manner and you were lucky he had mercy for you in the hospital bed.

  Kylo Ren is a selfish prick

I fucking hate him

One day I'm going to personally kill him...

Over the next two weeks you checked out of the hospital but, you still had to be careful with your scars and that there still might be a chance that they might split open.

  It was around six, or six thirdy so you walked around the hall and you tried to figure out where the hell Hux's quarters were in the first place. He said he lived on the highest level and in room 311 but where was that?! But as you kept wondering the long narrow halls of star killer you finally found it and you knocked gently and of course the general was waiting for you.

  "(Y/N) I'm so glad that you are walking and doing fine," He greeted you, "Please come in, I've set everything up since I knew that you  checked out." His quarters were wonderful looking, he was so neat and nothing was broken. (Unlike Kylo's place anyways).

  He pulled up a chair for you at his small dinner table and waited for you to sit down, "I prepared something That I think you will like," Hux wanted to make it a surprise of what he made so you just played along with it.

  Once he came back from the kitchen you saw that he had all kinds of things of rich color and it looked kind of expensive. "Try this (Y/N),"

  He sat across from you and asked if you would like a glass of red wine and of course you did. His glasses were very delicate-looking, while the wine that you tasted was absolutely wonderful. It tasted really rich and not too strong. "This is wonderful, where did you get this?"

  Hux smiled, "I'm glad you asked, I managed to have the bottles passed down to me from Alderaan before it was distroyed. I'd say that the wine grapes there are like none other, that's way you get such a perfect flavor and that's why I would like to save it for special occasions,"

  Then you two talked about work and you tryed the dinner that he prepared that was absolutely wonderful. It was still like something that you've never tasted, maybe from another planet.

  "You are a very beautiful, smart young lady (Y/N). You should be very proud," You blushed for a second.

  "Thank you, General-" He stopped you at hearing General.

"Oh please (Y/N), call me Armitage," You never heard the General's first name before, but he didin't want you to adress him formally when you were alone. "I can't tell you how lucky I am to be with you at this very moment: to be sharing a meal with you. This will be starting something wonderful for us (Y/N),"

  Armitage sure knew his way to please a woman with expensive wine and good food and sweet words. He was definitely a gentleman and it was a nice change.

    *                           *                            *

After a while you two exstanged stories and Hux was so interested in what you had to say and in fact, even on Earth you've never talked to someone like you have with Hux. How he was so willing to listen, was just making you more eger to say something.

  "You're welcome to stay (Y/N), if you want to of course,"

"I'd love to," There was nothing for you to go back 'home' to anyways. It would have been nothing but Kylo bitching at you or forcing you to do something that you don't want to.

  "Splendid! I will show you to where you will be staying (Y/N)," Hux wasin't even startled that you were indeed a Jedi, infact he didin't care.

  You helped him with the dishes even though he insisted that you shouldin't, but it just was the polite thing to do. He showed you all around his quarters and he said that you could go anywere when ever you please since you two just started... well 'dating'.

  His bedroom was huge and just across the hall from the room was the bathroom with a jacuzzi and shower. "I hope you like it here (Y/N). I will do what ever I can in my power to protect you," you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him gently. Of course he kissed you just the way as you would guess, how his lips were so delicate, and moved with yours softly.

  You pulled back and wispered: "Thank you,"

*                            *                                   *

  For the rest of the night nothing really happened and Hux just made sure that you were okay and he wasin't scared away by the cut on your face.

  He didin't try anything inappropriate with you that would scare you. He didin't mention Kylo once. He disrespect you in any way shape or form.

And he didin't hurt you...