The Droid (22)

- Chapter 22

"Shit look at the mess you made (Y/N)," Kylo mocked you and yet you still didin't know how to feel about that killer.

"Shut up," You rolled over to your side as you started to pick your clothes up from the floor. This is a fucking bad idea! Why did I do this? Why did I give into him?!

"And where do you think you're going (Y/N)?"

"I'm getting dressed and then going to bed. This was a bad idea Kylo!" With that Kylo looked around to see the mess. The wooden tables and chairs were smashed and glass shards laid everywere along with the beds being distroyed completely.

"What bed (Y/N)?! I'm calling in a cleaning crew. Get yourself in the shower and pretend like this never happened-" You stopped him. By God that made you angrier then before!

"I'm knew you wouldin't grow up! For fuck sakes we literally just-" He jumped up and covered his hand over your mouth.

"I know what just happened (Y/N). Just keep yourself occupied while I get this place cleaned up." He moved his hand away from your mouth and onto your shoulder. "Go see how the droid memory uncovering is going," You nodded and headed into the bathroom with your clothes in hand. You were still very sweaty and exhausted from everything that took place and you vision was a little un clear.

You stepped in completely naked and turned on the shower. You felt distroyed and it was partly your fault that the room was distroyed, but mostly Kylo's. The water felt so soothing on your body and you just wanted to wash away what just happened although; it felt right to have his hands on you like that.

All the spit, cum and his smell slowly washed away from you and at least Ky would respect your privacy long enough for you to get yourself clean and sooner then later you go out fresh and clean and Kylo greated you ass oonas you got changed. "I rented us a new room across the hall while this one gets fixed. I will see you then. Just go and see what's going on with the droid."

You nodded and left the distroyed room. It was quiet this time at night and you didin't exspect to see anyone out at this time, but yet again you were wrong. "Good evening (Y/N)," Hux met up with you in the hall. "Kylo contacted me and told me that you were going to check on the progress with the droid,"

"Yes sir,"

"Well it seems that we have the information nessasary and now the adress to the planet now belongs to the first order. It is a shame for them that they didin't wipe the droids memory before leaving it behind by acident," Hux was right, what if all of this was some sort of set up ment to kill you and the other knights?

"General, what if this is some sort of trap? Why would they even leave the droid after the invasion while the place was too small to be their camp or their base for that matter."

"I can asure you that you will be fine. Our shields are far too strong for a full scale attack from the enemy," Hux was right, but the only problem was that there wasin't enough troops to spare.

"Sir, we have some news about the droid. Please follow me," Phasma was alright. Someone manged to pull her out from the trash compactor un harmed.

"Of course. Come with us (Y/N)," You nodded and followed them down the hall. It wasin't much but the ship would seem massive compared to the Resistance fleet. But the corridors were small and only a few people could go through at once. But the control room was something to behold. There were control panels that were actually untouched by Kylo. For once.

There weren't meny workers since most of them parished in the great battle that we gravely lost. "General we have the information. Skywalker's map leads straight to D'Qar."

"That planet is nothing but islands in the middle of nowhere, why would that crazy old man stay there?"

"General, that planet was once the holder of the first Jedi Temple. I'm sure that Luke decided to seek the place for knollege." You spoke up and Hux nodded. You sure had his trust and he thought very found of you.

"Very well (Y/N). Inform Kylo Ren about this discovery and be ready in the morning to distroy whom ever is on that wratchet planet." Hux told you. Kylo would be very pleased to hear about this and now the First Order will have their vengeance.

"Yes sir," This would be a day remembered for the First Order and you were happy to be appart of it. Now they will pay for the pain that was caused! This is the end!

______________________

You made your way to the new room and it seemed smaller and you weren't supprised at all. Kylo was very pleased to hear that the droid came through and that you found the plans yourself. "Hux also mentioned that we will leave first thing in the morning,"

"I should inform the knights and tell them to prepare for one of the last battles," He grabbed onto your shoulders, "You have done well and I'm very pleased to be your master (Y/N). But you still have much to learn," With that he was gone and you got changed and went to bed but there was only one. You just assumed that it would be best that you slept on the couch and just stayed out of it since Kylo always thought that he's better then you since you trains you and everything.

But later on in the night Kylo came back to you passed out on his couch and he raised and eye brow. "(Y/N)," He shook your shoulder gently. You woke up instantly. "You don't have to sleep here if you don't want to,"

"But there's only one-"

"It's alright (Y/N) I don't mind sharing with you." He helped you up and the both of you shared a bed. Nothing weird though, you just slept on the other side and you tried not to look at him and you just pretended that you were alone.