Your Choice (12)

- Chapter 12

I sighed looking over all my options. Ben just kept staring at me, admiring me. Yet being any were near him almost killed me a little bit inside. I felt cold and almost wanting more. But I can't be falling in love?!  But does he even know how to love?

I don't understand! Dose he really love me? Like for real?!

"Why?" I forced out," What could you ever hope to achieve with me around?!"

Those dark eyes flashed back at me, ever so devilishly, "I don't know where I get these feelings from, I need you- (Y/N) I'm lost. I can't just turn away from my past after running away from it for far too long. It's honestly killing me!"

Sympathy?

"I'm in agony, I want to change for you- but I can't! I can't do it!"

"What is it I don't understand?"

"Stay with me. You're the only one I can trust. Everyone one will betray me at one point (Y/N), but you. You will stay with me. I just know it. You trust me as I do to you," He finished with a smirk. "I can see into your mind."

I don't know what to feel.

"My family betrayed me. Casted me out like I was nothing! Leaving me to pick up each and every peace of what's left! Could you life like that? Knowing that you did nothing wrong but by what you have done is still tearing you apart! "

I could feel the crazy mix of emotions literally erupt from what's left of his dark heart.

"(Y/N) I'm only human. I wish I could just wish away everything that I have done, but there is no possible way! I can't live knowing I failed you!"

"Failed me?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Yes. I failed both you and my grandfather. I could have everything but-" He stops and looks at me with pleed in eyes. "I need help. There is light in you (Y/N) I can sence it. It is strong. You just need to use it."

The pain was crazy; like thousands of needles pricking through my head and suddenly being set on fire. Burning me from the inside out.

"I will help you Ben,"

He looks at me with new expression. "Ben? No one has called me that in years,"

"Please just be willing to change,"

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: "Hi my name is Matt, I'm a radar technician,"

Am I the only one that dies everytime I hear that!!! Lmfao😅 This chapter was a bit long! It got deleted at first! 😤

- May The Fanfiction Be With You