Chapter 24

Okay I'm so so so sorry that I haven't been updating... The last week I've had cheer tryouts everyday. Good news is I made Varsity! I'll update as often as possible but be patient with me while I adjust to this new schedule please.

*****GRAYS POV*****

The bell rings and I rush out of the classroom and to my locker. Fallon is waiting for me when I get there.

"Hey Gray." He says and flashes a smile that makes my heart melt.

"Hey." I say and melt into his arms. He pulls me close to him and I breathe in the familiar smell of leather and mint.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks and I shake my head.

"We can't stay here all day." He says and a low laugh rumbles his chest. I pull away from him and fix my hair.

"Can I stay at your house tonight?" I ask. My voice is still so small and timid sounding. I wonder if it will ever go back to normal.

"Do you have to ask James' mom?" He asks and scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah I'll ask her. And you can call her Dani." I say and his face turns pink. I pull my phone out of my back pocket and call Dani.

"Hello?" She says into the phone.

"Hi Dani." I say

"Gray! Are you okay?" She asks, a worried tone behind her words.

"Yes. Can I stay at Fallon's house tonight?" I ask and she doesn't say anything for a minute.

"Okay I trust you. But you still have school tomorrow." She says reluctantly

"Thanks." I say

"Have a good day." She says.

"You too." I say and end the call.

"What did she say?" Fallon asks

"I can." I say and his smile widens.

"Do you need to get stuff from your house?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah can we go by there really quick?" I ask

"Anything you need, Beautiful." He says and laces his fingers with mine as we walk to the car.

James glares at Fallon while I get pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. I rush to finish so I can escape the awkward tension. When we get to Fallon's house, we go straight to his room.

*****FALLONS POV*****

We go to my room and I put her stuff on my bed. When I turn around, she presses her body up against mine and rocks her hips against me. I put my hands on her waist to stop her.

"Gray... This isn't a good idea." I say

"But you want to. I know you do." She says with a smirk as she rubs my erection through my pants. Pleasure flows through my body, but I push her hands away and take a step back.

"This isn't good for you. You're not doing this for the reasons you should be doing this for." I rush to get the words out.

"Why shouldn't we have sex?" She asks, her voice low and sexy.

"I would feel like I was taking advantage of you." I say and she laughs.

"I'm the one that's coming onto you, right?" She pushes

"I- I guess." I say and she steps closer and unbuttons my pants.

"So we're good." She says and slides them off of me.

"But-" She runs her fingers across my lips, making me stop talking.

"Shhh. Don't say anything else." She says and pulls my shirt over my head.

She guides my hands under her shirt and I massage her breasts. She kisses down my jaw line and rocks her hips into me again. I bring my hands to her hips, but this time I push her hips into me further. Her shirt comes off and is thrown to the floor. She pushes her pants off and I lay her down on the bed, but she flips us over so she's on top, straddling me.

She takes my hands again and leads them to her entrance. I slip a finger inside of her and notice that her underwear is already soaking wet. Before she comes, I remove my fingers and take off her underwear and bra. She takes off my underwear, and slowly slides onto me. She starts rocking her hips, speeding up the pace.

She throws her head back and moans my name as she comes. I pull out and come on her legs. The last thing she needs is to get pregnant. She collapses onto the bed beside me and lays her head on my chest, pressing her body into mine.

"Wasn't it better without a condom?" She purrs as she traces patterns on my chest with her finger.

"You could've gotten pregnant." I mumble.

"But I won't. It was better though, wasn't it?" She asks, her voice sounds hurt. It was better, feeling all of her. It was done for the wrong reasons though.

"Yeah." I sigh. She picks her head up and her eyes meet mine. After what see,s like hours of silence, she puts her head back down.

"I'm sorry." She whispers

"Why?" I ask and sit up, pulling her into my lap.

"That was wrong. I wasn't thinking right." She says

"It's okay, I understand." I say and kiss her head. I want to tell her that she was way off and that was dangerous, but she already feels bad enough, so I'll tell her later.

"Let's take a shower and watch a movie." I say and she kisses my neck before disappearing into the bathroom.

*****************

I know I haven't updated in a long time, but I had a serious concussion and I've been banned from electronic devices for the last 2 weeks.
I honestly have no idea where this story is going anymore... It seems like a big train wreck. Please comment what you would like to happen. It would help me out a lot.