Chapter 17

I take Fallon into the girls restroom and run water on a paper towel.

"Hold this on there until we get home." I say as I hand him the damp towel.

"Home?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, my house." I say

"Okay." He says and follows me to my locker so I can get my stuff.

"Can we use your car?" I ask

"Yeah but can we go to my house instead?" He asks

"Sure." I say and we walk out the cafeteria doors to the parking lot.

"Do you mind driving?" He asks

"No." I say and he hands me the keys to his Lexus ES 350. We get in and he types the address into the gps.

"What happened?" I ask once we get out of the parking lot.

"It's not important." He says

"Yes it is. I live with James. I need to know why he fought my boyfriend." I say and his face lights up when I say 'boyfriend'.

"Please don't be mad." He begs

"Okay." I say, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Two or three weeks ago James made our whole friend group type thing agree that we'd stay away from you. But at the party on Friday, you looked so beautiful and I've liked you since last year so I dropped the card on purpose so I could kiss you." He says

"So he fought you because he didn't want you to date me?" I ask slowly

"Pretty much." He chuckles, but winces when he moves his mouth to far.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. James and I aren't dating, obviously, so what's it even matter?" I say through my teeth, furious that James thinks he can claim me.

"I'm sorry Gray." Fallon says quietly

"I'm not mad at you." I say gently as we pull into the driveway of a large, three story house.

"Are you sure?" He asks as I follow him inside.

"Yes I'm sure. You're not the one that said that stuff." I say

He leads me to his room and into the connecting bathroom.

"Sit." I say and he sits on the sink. I get a first aid kit from under the sink and get out hydrogen peroxide and put some on a cotton ball. I stand in between his legs and press the cotton ball gently on the cut. He winces as I clean it and put a large bandage on it.

"Thank you." He says quietly and puts his hand on my lower back, keeping me from moving from between his legs. He kisses me softly and I press my body into his. He pulls away and gets off the sink. I stand on my toes and kiss the spot under his ear. He shivers slightly and puts his hands under my butt. He picks me up and backs up against the wall, trapping me between him and it.

I run my hands down his chest and stop at the hem of his shirt. My hands slip under the fabric and against his cool skin, feeling his six pack. I pull the shirt over his head. He kisses me and our lips move in sync. When he pulls away, he leaves a trail of kisses from my ear to my collarbone. I moan softly as he bites gently at the skin on my collarbone.

*****(FALLONS POV)*****

I take her soft skin in between my teeth and suck on it softly and she moans. I am so hard that it hurts now.

"Can I?" I ask as my fingers linger at the hem of her shirt. She bites her lip and nods her head yes. I take off her shirt and I'm surprised to see that she's wearing a black, lacy bra. I raise my eyebrows at her and her checks turn bright red.