Chapter 8

(JAMES POV)

"Yeah." I say sheepishly

"Good." She says

"Good?" I ask

"Good." She nods her head once.

"Why?" I ask with a smile

"Because I like you too." She says. I grin and try my best not to kiss her. It's hard to do, considering that she is straddling me and my hand is still on her thigh. She looks down at my lips and bites her lip. I can't take it anymore and I kiss her. She runs her hands through my hair and I keep the kiss sweet. I pull away and she pouts.

"Lets watch tv." I say

"Can I chose what we watch?" She asks. I nod my head yes and she smiles. I stand up and she wraps her legs around my stomach and I put my hands under her butt. We go to the couch and I lay on my back. She lays on top of me and flips through the channels. The front door slams open and she tries to sit up but I hold her to me, knowing who it is.

"How could you skip school without us!" Michael screams. He stands in front of us, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. Andy, Lexi, and Sarah walk into view. She ties to sit up again so I sit up, still holding her close to me in my lap.

"We aren't anymore I guess." I say.

"We snuck out in 2nd block when we realized you weren't there." Lexi says

"Can I get up?" Gray asks and I shake my head no.

"I like you right here." I say and she sighs and puts her head on my chest.

"So are you to together now?" Michael asks and I don't know what to say.

"Are we?" I whisper in her ear, hoping she says yes. She thinks for a second then nods her head yes.

"Yes." I say.

"Why didn't you tell us Gray?!" Sarah shrieks

"I didn't know." She says and I laugh.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Andy asks and we all say yes. We move to the floor and I pull Gray into my lap.

"I'll go get a bottle from the kitchen." Lexi says, pulling Sarah and attempting to pull Gray with her. Gray sighs and carefully stands up. Sarah stomps her foot at Grays temporary handicap and picks her up, putting her over her shoulder. Gray sighs again and they take her into the kitchen.

"You better not hurt her." Andy says in a low voice so they don't hear.

"I won't." I say

"You better not." Andy says.

"I won't." I say again, not letting them ruin my happy mood. The girls come back in with an empty bottle and set it on the floor. Sarah gives Gray to me and she sinks into my lap.

"Whose going first?" Andy asks.

"You wanted to play so you go." Gray says and we all agree. Andy spins the bottle and it lands on Sarah.