Chapter 3

Remington's POV.

I was currently getting ready for work. I usually leave around eleven, but today I deiced to wake up a little earlier to get more work done.

It was around 8am and I was brushing my hair and curling it.

I then heard my name being called.

"Remi?" I heard my Dad's voice say.

"I'm in the bathroom."

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

My Father then walked through the door and smiled as he handed me my coffee.

"Here you go, love."

"Thanks, Dad." I said smiling as he kissed my forehead.

"You're going with your Mother after work today, right?"

I nodded.

"Can you drop Atiana off with her Father when you leave?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks, love."

I nodded and smiled.

He looked down at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Dad." I said as I hugged him back.

"I'll leave you to get ready." He said smiling as his kissed my forehead and walked out of the bathroom.

I drank my coffee then finished with my hair. When I was done I went to go change. I put on some makeup then headed to Atiana's room.

I knocked on the door.

"Atiana?"

"Yeah? Come in."

I opened the door and saw her putting some last few things in her bag.

"You ready?"

"Y-Yeah."

I nodded as I waited for her then we both headed downstairs.

Alabama and Landon were eating breakfast while my Dad was drinking a coffee.

"I'll see you guys later." I said smiling as I kissed Landon and Bama's foreheads. My Dad smiled as I walked over and gave him a hug, along with Atiana.

We soon left and I headed to Oscar's house to drop off Atiana.

"Bye. Thank you for the ride. I'll see try and you at Mom's later."

"What do you mean try?"

"Kaylee invited me to a party, and Lucas is going to be there."

I sighed. "Atiana, you can't keep sneaking out."

"As long as Mom, Dad, and Travis don't find out then it's fine." She said opening the door.

"Be careful, Atiana. I'm serious."

"Always, Rem." She said smirking as she shut my door and got out of the car. She walked in the house then I drove off to work.

When I got there I got on the elevator and headed up to my office. I stopped by the lunch room and grabbed a coffee, there I saw Belle.

Belle has been here for about as long as I have. She's an amazing lady, and is extremely beautiful. She has short brown hair and blue eyes, and her jawline is amazing.