Chapter 6

Remington's POV.

Four months later.

Warped Tour was absolutely amazing. I was able to attended all three of the Pennsylvania dates and actually saw that Ryan guy twice.

It's not like I care, but it's just weird ya know?

Today I was back at work, here I was again building some palettes. I also had to talk to Roseanne today about leaving for two months in the fall for tour. Which starts in a week.

I deiced to take a break then went to the break room to get a coffee. After I was done I walked to her office and knocked on her door.

"Come in."

I opened the door, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, Remi." She said smiling and looking up at me.

"Hey, Ro. Do you have a minute?"

"Yes of course. Come sit."

I shut the door behind me and sat down on the chair in front of her desk.

"I-I needed to talk to you about the fall time and-."

"You need two months off?" She asked looking at me.

My eyes widened. "H-How did you know?"

She smiled. "Belle mentioned it to me earlier, you're fine love. Go ahead, you've been working so hard."

"A-Are you serious?"

"Yes! Of course! This is a reward for you, and I'm so proud of how far you've come."

I smiled. "Thank you so much, and I would love to take some palette samples on tour."

"Rem, this is supposed to be a reward for your hard work. I can't give you anymore work." She said chuckling.

"No, really. I would love to take some. I don't do much on the road anyway." I said smiling.

She smiled as she went over to her files and pulled out a couple folders.

"How much do I give you?"

"Just give me all of them."

"Remington, that's too much." She said laughing.

"No really. I enjoy doing it. I'll take them."

She hesitated then handed me the folders.

"I'll email you the pictures of each file so you can go over them." I said smiling.

She nodded. "Thank you so much."

I nodded as I grabbed the folders. Then walked out of the door.

I deiced that I was gonna head out to go pack my stuff.

I grabbed my keys my purse and the folders then headed out to the car.

Then began to make my way home.

When I got there. I got off and said hello to my Dad.

I then headed upstairs to go pack.

I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my clothes. I packed my shoes in a different bag, then put the folders for work in a separate bag.

It took me around three hours or four hours and I was finally done.

I sighed as I laid in my bed. I was so tired. I then felt my eyes get heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N - Very short chapter, but the next one will be longer. I promise.