Chapter 27

Remington's POV :

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. I rubbed my eyes and looked next to me and didn't see Ryan. I sat up quickly.

"Ryan?!" I said as I ran over to the bathroom. I saw him leaned over the toilet, still throwing up.

"R-Rem. Get out. I don't want you to see-." He was cut off by leaning over the toilet again.

"Ryan. I'm not going anywhere. Let it all out." I said as I walked over to his cabinet and grabbed a hand towel. I ran it under some cold water then folded it up.

I heard Ryan flush the toilet as he stood up and walked over to the sink to grab his toothbrush.

"I'm going to go get you some more tylenol and a gatorade." I said as I looked up at him.

He nodded as he leaned over the sink to brush his teeth. I ran out of the bathroom and out of his room, then down the stairs. I then realized it was dark outside.

How long did we fall asleep for?

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I looked over at the time on the stove.

11:22pm

My eyes widened as I realized I not only slept all day, but never stopped by my Dad's. I also never answered his texts or Rooks.

I grabbed the stuff, but decided to also make him some tea. I then went back upstairs. When I walked into his room he was sitting up on his bed scrolling on his phone.

"Hey. Here. Take them." I said walking up to him. "I made you some tea too, please drink it."

He didn't say anything. He just turned his phone towards me. I set his stuff down & sat next to him then grabbed his phone. It was open to a DM from Rook.

Rook - Next time I see you you're getting your ass beat for being a little bitch. Remington deserves better than you, and I am better. Ask her how last night went. I'm sure she'd love to go into detail, and if she won't. I definitely will. There's no words to describe her amazing personality and her perfect body that my lips touched every inch of.

I felt sick as my eyes started to water.

"R-Ryan. I-."

"I think you should go, Rem." He said as he stood up and wiped his tears before any of them could fall.

"N-No. I'm staying right here. I want to be with you."

"Remington. I can't even look at you." He said as he stared up at the ceiling. His eyes got full of tears again. He let them fall this time.

"Ryan. Please." I said as I walked up to him and reached for his arm.

He stepped back. Still not making eye contact.

"Ryan." I said as I began to cry.

"Remington."

"Please look at me."

He sighed and looked at me.

"I want to be with you. Please." I said as tears fell down my face.

I reached my arm out, he didn't step away. I slowly walked up to him and then immediately threw myself into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tight. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist then lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"We hurt each other, Rem."

"I know, Ryan. I know. I'm so sorry."

"Me too Rem."