Chapter 24

Remington's Dinner Outfit ^^

Ryan's POV.

I walked over to the bathroom and without hesitation I swung open the bathroom door. I saw Remington standing by the counter with nothing but a tank top and underwear. Her long hair was down and she had no makeup on. Her eyes widened as she made eye contact with me.

"Rem. In all seriousness, I don't care what your boyfriend says. You know how I feel about you, your Dad knows how I feel about you. Your whole family does. A boyfriend doesn't stop anything."

"Rook-."

Without hesitation I walked up to Rem and snatched her phone.

"Ryan!" She yelled.

"You want to repeat that again mother fucker?!" I said as I looked at him.

He laughed. "Ryan! Nice to meet you man."

"You stay away from Remington. You're on my last fucking nerve."

He laughed yet again. "Whatever you say man."

"You're lucky I-."

"Ryan! Enough!" Remington said as she walked up and snatched her phone out of my hand.

"Oh so now you defend him and everything he says?!" I yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at her like that, what the fuck?!" Rook said yelling from the phone.

"Stay the fuck out of this or I swear you-."

"Ryan!" Remington yelled. "Rook enough. I'll talk to you later."

"Damn right you will." Rook said as Remington hung up. Remington sighed and put her phone down.

I scoffed and shook my head. "Defend him, Remington. Keep going."

"Ryan you're insane! I was-."

"I'm insane?! I hear the way he's talking to you then I'm magically supposed to be okay with it?!"

"No that's not what I meant, Ryan."

"Then what did you mean? Because it looks to me that you seem to not really mind what he tells you."

"Ryan I texted him first and told him that the whole commenting on everything needed to stop."

"Yeah and then that turned into a 30 minute phone call of him flirting with you?"

"No! He's just-."

"Oh no don't worry Remington I can tell what he is. Your new fucking boyfriend." I said as I stormed out of the bathroom.

"Ryan!" She called out walking out from behind me.
I grabbed my suitcase from the closet and began ripping all of my things out from our dresser.

"Ryan what are you doing?" She said as she watched me furiously pack everything.

"I'm done, Remington."

"W-What? Ryan quit." Remington said as she walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Let me go, Remington." I said looking down at her hand.

"Ryan!" She yelled. I sighed and looked up at her piercing blue eyes that were now filling with tears.
"You can't do this."

"You have plenty of other men waiting for you. Don't worry. You don't need me." I said as I backed away from her and continued putting stuff in my suitcase.

"Ryan. Are you serious? I'm with you! I chose you! I love you!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

I ignored her and kept putting stuff in my suitcase. I then zipped it up and went downstairs.