Chapter 17

Remi's POV.

2 weeks later.

Ryan leaves for tour again today and I finally moved to my own place. And my Father isn't talking to me.

It was around 8am and Ryan was finally coming over to look at my house. I didn't end up getting the apartment, I changed my mind because they said it wouldn't be available till next month. Instead I bought a nice townhouse and I'm in love with it.

I was cleaning the place a little until a couple minutes when the doorbell rang.

I smiled and ran over to the door.

I opened it and saw Ryan standing there with a black box in his hands. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist and he hugged me tightly.

"Hey baby." He said pulling back and kissing my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him. "Hey, love." I said as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

He walked in and looked around. "Damn, Rem."

"What?"

"I-It looks amazing in here."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"I-I brought you some things to put around the house."

Ryan said as he walked over to the couch. He sat down as I walked over to sit next to him. He handed me the box and smiled.

"What's this?"

"Open it, babe."

I smiled and opened the box. I saw some pictures in picture frames. I grabbed one out and looked at the selfie Ryan and I took on the Blink tour.

"Awh." I said smiling.

I pulled out some more, ones from the day he asked me out. Ryan, Rex and I, selfies, and just a lot of pictures and I.

"I love them, Ry."

He smiled as he leaned into kissing my lips. We kissed for a while then I pulled back.

"C'mon, I don't have you all day. Let's go set these around the house." I said chuckling as I set them back in the box and stood up.

We first set some in the living room. Then went upstairs into my room. I set some next to my bed stand, then walked into my office. I put some on my desk, and then walked to my small book room in another room.

"Fucking hell, Remi." Ryan said looking at the books.

"What?" I said as I set the last picture next to my nightstand.

"I don't get how someone can read so much."

I laughed as I set the box down next to the plants.

I then heard Ryan talking.

"Guys. I'm just here to tell you that I'm actually dating a dork." I turned around and saw Ryan recording on his phone. He was recording my books, and around the room.

"Ryan." I said as I set my hands on my hips. He turned the phone towards me and I flipped him off.

"Remington!" He yelled as I laughed and stopped recording.

"You're a dork, Ryan."

"Yeah, I'm the dork." Ryan said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I gave him a frowny face and he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you, more." I said as I smiled and kissed his lips.