Chapter 5

Remington's POV.

I was getting ready for Warped Tour as well as Atiana. I did the usual with my hair and makeup then changed into some shorts and a crop top.
(Outfit to the side.)

"Atiana!" I yelled.

"What!?"

"Come here!"

She then walked into the room with high waited denim shorts, a black strapless bralette top and black bootie wedges.

My eyes widened.

"What?"

"Dad's gonna flip."

She looked down at her outfit then at mine.

"Look at you!" She yelled laughing.

I chuckled. "So what's the problem?"

"My ass cheek is hanging out of these shorts." I said turning around.

"Your ass looks good though. So it's fine, and plus it's hot." She said winking and walking out of the room.

I laughed and put on a black hat then my combat boots. I grabbed my pass and wrapped it around my neck then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

"Are you ready?!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" She said as she walked out of her room.

We both walked downstairs, then headed to Warped. We went in through the back and showed the security guards our passes. I parked where the busses were. I then sent my Dad a text.

Rem ~ Atiana and I just got here. Where are you?"

I waited for a little bit to get a reply. Then my phone vibrated.

Dad ~ We're at the Monster stage. Asking Alexandria is about to go on.

Rem ~ We'll be there.

We then got off of my car and walked towards the venue. We found the Monster stage and walked backstage.

Travis' POV.

I was talking to the boys of Asking Alexandria until the looked behind me.

"Holy hell, Travis." Denis said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around as I saw the girls. They were talking to CC and Jake of Black Veil Brides. They soon said their goodbyes and walked towards us.

They were dressed as if they were twenty one.

They walked up to me and smiled.

"Hey, Dad." Remi said pulling me into a hug.

"H-Hey guys." I said hugging her back, as I did the same with Atiana.

"You guys couldn't of bothered to put a little more clothes on."

"Dad, it's hot. There was no way I was about to walk out of the house in pants." Remi said laughing.

I sighed and rubbed my neck as I knew there would be shit ton of guys starring at my little girls. Starting off with the Asking dudes.

"Well if it isn't Miss. Remington Angelique and Miss. Atiana de la Hoya." Denis said as he pulled Rem into a hug, while Ben pulled Atiana into a hug.

I cringed at every move they made. Every time one of the guys touches them.

I hated this shit.

Remington's POV.

Asking Alexandria was about to go on. James pulled me into a hug before then ran on stage, I wished the rest of the boys good luck too.