"I know about her past and I will never hurt your daughter Ms. Allen. I really do like your daughter and I want to pursue things and see where they go as long as you are okay with it." I said.

I want Jenna's mom to like me. Things will be a lot easier for me if she does. Ms. Allen looks around the front yard of her house before looking back at me.

"Just don't hurt her" She said and looked at me.

"I won't" I answered.

"Call me Taylor, Lexa." Ms. Allen said.

"Okay Taylor, I'll see you later." I said and made my turn to leave.

Jenna's mom didn't say anything else but she went back inside. I walked down the block a bit and made sure nobody was looking before I took off running home. It only took me a minute to get home. Luna was standing out front when I ran up. She put out her arms and I almost collapsed into them.

"You shouldn't have done that Alexandra. I would have came to get you." Luna said as she helped me inside.

"It's fine, can we do this in my room?" I asked and we walked through the hallway.

"Yea Anna and D are upstairs already waiting." Luna said.

I didn't say anything as Luna led me upstairs. When we got to my room I walked myself to the bed.

"You're sweating Lexa, you should have been here earlier." Delma said and grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off of me.

"Jenna and I were having a moment, I couldn't leave." I said and I rolled my sleeve up.

"Why do you always want to feed this way, it's so much easier if you just drink it." Luna said and watched and Delma stuck me with a needle.

"Until I turn Jenna, this is the only way. I don't want to feed if it's not from her." I said and watched as Anna started the blood flow.

"When is that going to be? You are only going to get weaker. If you want to make a claim to the thrown, you are going to have to do it soon." Luna said.

"You think I don't know that?! I can't rush things with Jenna, she been through hell and it might take her a while to accept that I have to turn her. You know what happened last time I tried this, Elizabeth didn't survive the change, that can't happen with Jenna." I said trying to remain calm.

Delma gave Luna a look and she sighed before leaving my room. Anna and Delma just looked at me before sitting on either side of me on the bed.

"I know you are worried but it will work this time. You weren't ready when you met Elizabeth, you didn't have the bond you have with Jenna." Delma said and moved the blood bag around. Anna took another towel and wiped my forehead. I haven't feed in a week and my body kind of goes into shock when I don't feed.

My breathing is labored and I can feel the power slowly coming back into my body. I really need to stop doing this to myself.

"Even though I don't want you to rush into it with Jenna, it's going to have to happen soon Lexa. You can't keep this up. She took the ring and it fused with her finger, her guardian already came and she seems very taken with him. Although she did freak out when you told her it's too be expected. She took it well and hasn't wanted to leave you." Annalise said recapping everything.

"I know" I said.

As the fresh blood coursed through my veins, all the little aches and pains in my bones start fade. My old bones thanking me for the food by finally being able to relax enough to sleep. My power nap didn't last long. After I was done receiving the blood I woke up with a lot of energy. Delma and Annalise were both still sitting on my bed and I woke up.

They were both talking about different things I could possibly try to get Jenna to fall for me faster. I didn't really want to hear about it so I quickly made a bag with some clothes and left them to make up some grand plan.

The longer I go without feeding from my mate, the weaker I get. Even though I don't want rush Jenna into things I'm going to have to speed things along. The woman who is currently on the thrown shouldn't be. She is tearing the country apart and must be removed by myself before anybody comes in and tries to take the thrown.

The only reason why I haven't taken the crown already is because I'm waiting to find my soul mate. Once we are joined together we can take the crown from my half-sister hands.

Luna was sitting on the couch in the living room when I came downstairs. She closed her book and looked over to me.

"Are you going to Jenna's house now?" Luna asked.

"I'm running a few errands first then I will be, and I'll probably be sleeping over." I said grabbing a set of car keys off of the hook by the front door.

"Okay" Luna said and went back to reading a book.

I just sighed and left the house. Before going back to Jenna's I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some flowers and some cookies for dessert. When I got to the front door I knocked and waited only a few seconds before Jenna opened the door.

"I told you I would come back." I said and handed her the flowers I got. Jenna gave me a huge smile and invited me back inside her house.

The night was wonderful. Taylor ended up getting called into work because there was a big pile up on the freeway and they wanted all hands on deck leaving Jenna and I alone for dinner. We really didn't do much, just talked and I made dinner before we had some cookies. Jenna actually was really happy when she saw them, apparently they are her favorite. Store made chocolate chocolate chip cookies, we even had them with milk. Jenna was over the moon.

As the night got later we moved up to her room and settled on her bed after changing into pajamas. Once we were settled in her bed she told me how she went out with Zeus before to the vet and the pet store. Even though I know he wouldn't be anybody's dog I didn't tell her. But now Zeus is sporting a black collar with a nametag that says his name and he has a plush bed on the floor in the corner of Jenna's room.

After she was done talking about Zeus she did ask where I went before. I just told her I had to go do a few things around the house and went to the store. I don't like lieing to her but I think if I told her I went home to feed she would be weirded out and our good night would go down the drain.

As the hours ticked by I found myself getting closer and closer to Jenna, physically and mentally. Jenna opened up to me more about what happened with her and that prick Ken but she still remained closed off with that happened to her dad. I know it's hard for her to talk about but I wished she would open up a little bit more to me.

When it got later Jenna turned off her TV and turned into my arms, resting her head in my neck.

"I had a really great night with you Jenna" I said and moved some hair off of her face.

"Same here" She said and with a small smile. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead before cuddling closer to her.

"Goodnight Lexa" Jenna said with her eyes closed.

"Sleep well beautiful" I answered before following her into sleep.

A/N:i casted Lindsey Morgan as Krista Castro, she will be a big deal later chapters.