A single tear escaped her eye and I instantly moved closer to her and pulled Jenna into my arms. She didn't say anything but put her head on my chest. That's how we fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up Jenna was still asleep in my arms. The blinds are closed and the room is still dark. I reveal in the quiet and darkness. Even though it is dark I can still make out Jenna features. Her perfectly shaped eyebrows, thin lips and nose. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Not long after that Jenna opened her eyes. She looked confused then her eyes focused on me. It took her a second to get her brain working but once it did she gave me a smile. I returned it and ran my hand up and down her back. Jenna leaned into me some more and put her forehead against mine.

"I have to go soon." I said even though I don't want to leave.

"Can you sleep here again?" She asked in such a tiny voice.

"Of course beautiful." I didn't mean to say that, it just slipped out but Jenna liked the sound of it because I can see the light that her cheeks are turning a light pink color.

I didn't want to break out of this moment but I heard my phone ring on the nightstand. I know that is going to be Luna, she always has the worst timing. Jenna rolled off of me and sat up in bed as I reached over to grab my phone.

"Luna" I said after I picked up the call.

"Alexandra, you need to come home and feed, Delma brought fresh blood." Luna said.

"I'll be home shortly." I said and hung up the phone.

After I hung up I put my phone on my chest and looked over at Jenna. I swear my feelings for this girl only grew. Jenna is sitting up, leaning against the headboard with the puppy in her lap. She has her head on top of the puppy and is looking right back at me with her big blue eyes. The smile on my face grew three times its original size.

"I named him Zeus last night." Jenna said and kissed his head.

"That's a good strong name Jen, but I have to go now." I said.

"I know, I don't want you too though." Jenna said looking down at Zeus.

"I will be back later tonight, there are some things I have to take care of." I said and got out of bed.

I grabbed my shoes and put them on before going over to Jenna. She is still sitting on the bed as I walked over to her. I brought my forehead to hers and put my hand on the back of her neck, rubbing the soft skin there. After a minute I brought my lips to her forehead and turned to leave.

Jenna didn't say anything as I walked out of her bedroom door. I made my way downstairs and was surprised to find Jenna's mom standing by the front door.

"Good morning Mrs. Allen." I said wanting to be nice.

"It's Ms. now Lexa." She answered and looked at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know" I said, I always stick my foot in my mouth.

"It's not your fault hon, I just want to talk to you for a second before Jenna comes down." Ms. Allen said.

"Sure" I said.

Jenna's mom opened the front door and we both walked outside. She made sure it was closed before she turned around and looked at me.

"I don't want Jenna to end up hurt Lexa. She was already in a very bad relationship that ended badly, I don't want the same things to happen because this time I will be there for her. You don't want to see the hell I can unleash on someone who hurts my daughter." Ms. Allen said making herself very clear.