thirty nine ➳ daddy's girls

m a r i e

i was reluctant in leaving justin downstairs with jaden but i had to, i was too anxious to see my daughter. walking up the stairs i heard whimpering. i instantly knew that was my baby girl behind that door. a huge smile made it's way on my face as i opened the door.

it feels like my heart stops when i see my little girl in a deserted room with nothing to do, just her crying to herself. i can't help but let out a sob myself then she notices my presence.

"m-mommy?" she cries. she then stands up and walks over to me, at first she doesn't believe i'm here so she just pokes me. gasping when she realizes i'm not a figment of her imagination.

she wraps her arms around and cries again. "yes, it's okay. mommy here love. everything's going to be okay" i rub her back soothingly.

i then hear a loud bang, sounded like a gun shot. i turn my head towards the door before looking back to the girl in my arms that had a pained and worried expression on her face. "don't go anywhere baby. i'll be right back"

i stand to leave the room and as i'm walking down the steps i see justin clutching his lower stomach looking at the blood on his hands. i scream "no!" as justin falls to the ground.

justin closed his eyes as i sobbed with blood everywhere, justin's blood was all over me. they quickly called an ambulance, i saw jaden being dragged away by the policemen that came with us. as they were putting justin in the ambulance, i grabbed aaliyah and we both got into the back with him.

aaliyah was confused but knew not to say anything all she did was look at justin on the stretcher and i saw a tear slip down her face. "hey, baby no tears okay? be strong. it's going to be fine" i said wiping her tears.

"mommy i want daddy to be okay." i blinked for a couple of seconds.

"daddy?"

"yes, because he's my daddy. my only daddy" seems she didn't like her time with jaden anymore and realized how much she loves justin. i hugged her and whispered, "that's right. he's your daddy baby girl"

we were at the hospital and they quickly helped justin. they wanted me to leave the room but i refused and they gave up. pattie came and i told her to watch aaliyah while i'm with justin.

the doctor told me he needs to take the bullet out. i don't know what he did but soon i saw the bullet come from justin's body and was placed in a little bag.

"there i think it's done. he's going to be fine miss" i sighed in relief and they wheeled him into a regular room.

*few hours later*

it's been a couple hours since the told us that justin should be waking up at any minute. all of us even aaliyah was starring at the bed anxiously for justin to wake up.

we soon see justin's toes start to wiggle and a groan escape his mouth. we gasp as his eyes open and he searches around the room in confusion. when his eyes land on me he says, "hey baby" baby?

i just go with it and say, "hi justin, i'm so glad you're awake"

we just star at each other smiling until we hear a scream come from aaliyah "daddy!" he looks down at the little girl trying to climb onto the bed and picks her up with the help of me so he doesn't hurt himself.

"daddy?" he looks shocked but extremely happy at the word that just came from aaliyah.

"yes, daddy" she giggles and hugs him careful not to hurt him or to touch the spot where he got shot.

he hugs her back tighter than ever with the biggest smile on his face. he glanced in my direction and told me to come closer to the bed.

he looks into my eyes and he reaches over and smashes his lips onto mine. it surprised me for a minute but i kissed back with the same force he was using. the kiss was filled with love and a little desperation.

we pulled away when we heard the little girl on the bed say "ew, mommy and daddy has cooties!"

justin chuckles and says, "i'm glad you feel that way princess because you're not gonna be able to kiss a boy until you're thirty eight"

~~

last chapter, next is the epilogue..