three ➳ it's not over

no more meet and greets
~~
marie

when kayla asked me what brian said i smiled and acted like everything was okay. something i was seeming to do a lot lately.

we of course returned back to the teenage jail. as i was walking down the hallway, i saw brian making out with his girl friend, savannah.

savannah was obviously one of the people that constantly harassed me. but before she started dating brian she would say hi to me in the hallway. she didn't have any problem with me until then.

+

end of the school day is something i always regret. because i always see brian and his group of friends when i walk home.

today, nothing was different. i walked home normally and just to my luck i saw brian heading towards me leaving his group of friends.

"hey bitch, you ready?" he said not looking for an answer and pulling me into an alley way that was there on my way home.

i knew this alley to well. i once tried to run away from brian going into here, didn't accomplish my goal there is a brick wall at the ending of this passage.

brian lived up to my expectations, and started to hit me.

brian was smart though, not like other dumb ass bullies. he makes sure that his hits hurt but not enough to leave black marks. knowing people would see and question.

he hits me everywhere, anything you can think of he hits. i know better than to scream, it's gotten to the point where i just don't care anymore. if brian doesn't do it, someone else would because i have literally everyone hating me.

even if they don't hate me, they don't want to be seen with the girl that sticks out of the white crowd.

as brian is hurting me he says insulting things that i hear a million times. if you hear all these things about you how could you not think they were true?

when he seemed to have gotten his anger out he just leaves. he looks at me then leaves without saying a word. maybe saving energy for tomorrow? i don't really know.

people would probably think, this seems so fake. she takes a beating then just leaves? well i have been doing this since i was a freshman and i moved to this dreaded town. i'm a senior. you get used and adapt to the things occuring in everyday life.

walking into my home i see my mother making dinner. no i don't come from a broken home. i have a loving mother and father, my mother is a nurse and my father's a lawyer.

"hey baby, how was school?" she said turning to me with a smile.

"oh same ol' same old" i said partially lying. it was the same but she didn't need to know what i really mean by that

~~
writer's block is no joke hammie