four ➳ welcome to hell

marie
i woke up today exactly the same. just wanting to graduate high school and go to college in another state.

i put on a red and white shirt with black jeans and black combat boots. not that anyone really cares about my apperance. i left my hair in its natural curly state.

+
walking into school was the same i walked my the same people. having them look at me whisper to their friends and laugh pointing.

i didn't see andrew or brian though anywhere in the hallways so thar was the only good thing so far.

the everyone heard over the intercom "marie williams report to the principal's office"

everyone being childish they ohh'd. i didn't even do anything

as i was walking to the principal's office my hands started to get sweaty while i was hugging my books to my chest.

i knocked on the door and waited until i heard a "come in" walking into the principal's office i saw of course ms. johnson behind the desk and a boy about my age sitting there. he was wearing a red and blue plaid shirt with a white undershirt, blue jeans,and white vans.

his hair was the thing i liked the most it was long at the top but short on the sides and made him look like some sexy serial killer.

"marie, this here is justin bieber. i would like you to show him around the school, he's a couple of weeks late" ms. johnson said

"why me though?" i said not trying to be rude but the other hundreds of students in my grade she chose me. but i think justin took it rudely because he gave me a unreadable look.

"because you seem like you could use more friends than kayla" she said basically putting me on blast in front of the new kid.

great.

"i guess, let's go" i said feeling embarrassed because he's definitely going to think i'm some type of loser.

he got up from his seat. still not saying a word to me as we walked. he was a couple inches taller than me not a lot 3 or 4.

"um, are you okay? i mean you haven't said a w-" i started to ramble then he stopped me.

"yeah, i'm fine i just thought you didn't want to be stuck with me so better for you to think i wasn't here" justin said turning to me with a sly smile.

"no, sorry. you're perfectly fine. if it seemed as if i didn't like you i'm sorry for the misunderstanding." i said trying to clear things up best i could. justin smiled again and as he was about to say something kayla came up to us.

"ooh, marie. got you a new boy toy i see." she said. so embarassing. justin just laughed beside me.

"oh my god kayla. he's not my boy toy he's just a ..." i didn't know what to call him, what if he doesn't want to be friends with the black loser of the school.

but not long after justin turned to her and finished my sentence by saying "friend.." with a smirk.

~~

he's here. my dad has arrived