thirteen ➳ rasict

justin

it was time for marie and i to go back to school. i'm happy my baby got fixed from being in the car shop.

marie and i were riding in my black range rover to school. one thing i regret is giving her the aux cord.

she played zayn's whole album singing all the words while i was starring at her. it wasn't bad actually, my favorite's tio and she. he got some bars.

i was actually scared to go back to school with marie. not because i don't want to be seen with her. i'm scared for her, the classes we don't have together how will i protect her.

i shouldn't worry that much, marie is a big girl. but i couldn't deny the pang in my chest at the thought of marie getting hurt.

we exited the car once we pulled up to the school. we earned a few questionable glances from people. people were whispering at each other.

from my right i could see marie tensing up. i quickly grabbed her hand reassuring her that i'm here for her. she looked up at me with a slight smile.

"are they together? would justin really date a nigger?" i heard a blonde whisper from the left side of me.

i looked over to marie to make sure she didn't hear that hurtful comment. good thing she didn't, she just kept her head down walking into the double doors of the school.
+

i walked with marie to her locker. it seemed with me, marie didn't mind people starring as i whispered funny things in her ear. it was like no one else was around and that it didn't matter what they said.

i was happy marie and i had music, first period together. i didn't want to leave her side just yet the only down side to that was both brian and andrew. but they wouldn't do anything while i was their right?

walking to music was all laughs, marie has really gotten used to me and i'm excited because i made a genuine friend. entering the classroom andrew and brian weren't here yet. i don't think marie would've entered if they were. i spoke to soon cause right when marie and i sat in our seats next to each other brian walked in.

he searched the classroom for i don't know what. when his eyes landed on marie his face grew a smirk that made me inwardly cringe. i turned to marie "are you sure you don't want to skip school today? i mean it the twat beat you up for fuck's sake" i feel myself getting angry thinking about the events that happened not too long ago.

"justin, i'm fine don't get angry. as long as i have you i can get through the day" she responded with a smile. fuck, that smile made me cave.

"fine but if he puts a hand on you tell me okay?" i said still slightly worried for her.

"i promise daddy" she said with an eye roll, i know she didn't mean daddy in a sexual way only as a protective parental. but the way it was said i couldn't help but get a little excited.

we had a partner assignment to finish before class was over. marie was the one to get up and get the supplies we needed.

right when marie stood up and left a girl i don't know the name of came over to me. "hey justin" she said

she wasn't dressed as bad as savannah was but it wasn't great either. "erm, hi" i said awkwardly not really wanting to spark conversation with this girl.

"why are you with marie?" she asked, before i could reply she continued "you could have someone like me, your race" she said smiling.

she's racist too? jesus "okay, one i'm not with marie she's my friend. two, maybe i won't date anyone like you because you're a racist asshole that needs to get the fuck out my face" i said with a grateful smile at the end. van't make her think she's got me angry.

she just scoffed and walked away.

marie should've been back by now. i looked over to the supply table and saw she wasn't there i frantically looked around the classroom. i couldn't find her. but i also couldn't find,

brian

~~
i don't know where i should stop think book.. i'm honestly writing it as i go along. idk what i'm doing😂