eleven ➳ in common

justin and kayla philips together (she plays marie)

~~

justin

marie did most of the packing as i was too busy looking at her underwear and bra's in her drawer when she wasn't looking. i've learned that her bra size is 36C. i might seem like a perv but i'm a guy and had an opportunity so i took it.

i'm looking forward to marie staying with me and my mom because it would give us time to connect even more. we were currently walking back to my house while i was carrying marie's duffle bag. our topic of conversation is past relationships, i started to think of selena.

"there's this girl i used to date, her name's selena." i said since marie was able to tell me about the bullying i'm able to tell her about the girl that broke my heart.

"she was beautiful, silky hair, perfect smile, gorgeous brown eyes. i thought she was the one for me, with me everything she said seemed genuine. until," i said remembering the things she did to me. i looked over to marie and notice once i stopped walking she stopped too, looking at me with concern. she then reached out and grabbed my hand rubbing the back of it with her thumb.

"she used me. i thought she loved me and she used me to get with my best friend. while she with me she was secretly hooking up with my best friend ryan. they've been doing it for months without me knowing." i said sadly.

"are you still in love with her?" marie asked me. i had to think a little bit, am i? even after she did me dirty?

"no, i'm not still in love with selena. i'm hurt mostly because of my best friend i've known since we were in diapers" i said "oh, how did you find out?"

"i walked in on them having sex. i wanted to hang out with ryan because selena canceled on me one day. plus i haven't seen him in a long time" i stated.

"are you still friends with ryan?" marie said, she seemed genuinely interested.

"no, that's part of the reason why i moved here, people found out at my school too. i couldn't live it down that i was the guy at got played by his own girlfriend."

"i'm sorry you had to go through that." she said. "it's not your fault so don't apologize. on the bright side, if i didn't move i would've never met you" i said.

"believe it or not i had a boyfriend too," she said, looking at me for my reaction. "why wouldn't i believe it?" i asked her.

"because, i'm not that pretty. or beautiful as you described your ex." she said looking away from me.

she doesn't think she's pretty? what? "hold on, marie. you're absolutely gorgeous. there's no reason for you to think otherwise," i told her truthfully.

"when you have people telling you you're ugly everyday it kind of sticks with you," she mumbled "anyway, my ex name was jaden. we didn't break up over something drastic it's cause i had to move here. we did everything together, he was my best friend and boyfriend wrapped into one" she said smiling at the memory.

"but, we decided to lose contact once i moved because he didn't want to hold me back of what was head of me, stupidly i agreed. haven't talked to him since" damn, she lost a best friend and a boyfriend. similar to my situation.

"we're here" i said walking up the steps of my house.

"your new home for a while" i said smiling at her.

~~

sorry, for not updating like i should. blame school