seventeen ➳ pranks

JUSTIN'S PERFORMANCE AT THE BILLBOARD AWARDS WAS PORN. oh and justin's not bald yet in this story, sorry not sorry..

~~

justin

when i got home from my date with hailey at about 12. i walked into the house exhausted, i honestly just want to go to sleep. i was walking up the steps as marie was walking down, "hey what are you doing up?" i asked her.

"i don't know really. just couldn't sleep i guess. how 'bout you and i stay up eat some popcorn and just talk like usual?" she said with a bright smile on her face.

"sorry, i really don't feel like that tonight. maybe another okay?" i said gently not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.

"oh yeah, no problem." she said the smile wasn't as bright as before and she had a flash of sadness in her eyes. but me being the idiot i am, i didn't think much of it and walked to my bedroom.

+

waking up the next morning it was a saturday and i felt refreshed if i do say so myself. walking into marie's bedroom i noticed that the sheets were messed up and no one was in her bed. maybe she just got herself some breakfast or something?

as i was walking down the steps i hear light snoring. i went into the living room and there was marie with a popcorn bowl on the floor and her stretched out on the couch. i laughed at myself taking a picture to use against her in the future.

i do need her to wake though. i walked into the kitchen and got the whipped cream and a pie pan. walking back over to marie she was still sleeping. so, i smashed the pan filled with whipped cream onto her face.

she woke up with a quick jolt and felt her face. when she saw me holding the pan dying of laughter, she jumped up from the couch. "justin! what the fuck was that for?!" she shouted. people don't really see the sassy or wild side of marie, i'm glad i do.

"i was bored, you were here and bam!" i said my breathing uneasy from laughing so hard.

"don't fucking talk to me. you know i have to fucking wash my hair now?" marie said she looked seriously mad. she only had to wash her hair, what's the problem with that?

"i'm sorry, i'm not getting the problem here?" i said completely confused

"oh yeah i forgot, you're a white boy." she said putting emphasis on white boy. their isn't a different really between white and black people hair right? what is she talking 'bout? "you know what. you're helping me wash this shit and you'll see."

with a blink of an eye she pulled me by my ear all the way up the stairs. it hurt like a bitch. but i didn't want to tell marie to stop i already woke her up wrong.

we went into marie's room and straight into her bathroom. she told me to sit on the toilet while she got all the supplies, i felt like a five year old kid in time out. rummaging through the cabinets. i saw her get out a wide tooth comb, shampoo, and conditioner? why the hell does she need conditioner? i didn't ask any questions though, marie honestly scares me when she's like this.

"ready?" marie asked with a small smirk on her face.

"no not really. but what do i do first?" i asked honestly not knowing. i was going to wash it regularly until she pulled out that conditioner shit. i don't use that.

"i'm not telling you anything. since white people hair is just like black people's you figure it out." marie said. i fucking dislike her at this moment. that's a lie. my mind told me.

"okay, justin you got this." i said to encourage myself because i knew if i did something wrong marie will chop my dick off.

i went straight for the bottle of conditioner. "no, you dumb ass ant. who the hell puts conditioner first." she yelled at me, that wasn't fun.

"sorry, i didn't know. i thought you weren't going to help me." i said.

"yeah, i'm not helping you but i don't want to damage my fucking hair bitch." marie replied. where did all this cussing come from? it's like at school she's a whole different person.

"you have to wet it first boy"

"okay, okay" marie bent down in the tub of the bathroom and put her head under the faucet. 

when she put her head under at first her hair was straight then it magically turned into a curly afro type.

"wow," i was amazed at how big and curly it was. i went to touch it and it was the softest thing.

"see the difference now, white boy?" she asked.

"yeah, it's so pretty why don't you wear your hair like this?" i asked her this was truly beautiful.

"because i don't need racist fucks making fun of me." she said with a tent of sadness.

"sorry" was the only thing i said. i reached for the shampoo. suddenly happy i was being able to wash her hair for her.

right in the middle of me massaging her scalp like she told me to do, i got a notification.

i looked at my phone and saw a text.

hailey: hey justin, i'm bored at home wanna come over?

justin: oh i'm sorry but i'm with marie

hailey: come on, you're with her all the time she won't miss you for one day

justin: erm...

hailey: please jay [pic attached]

justin: on my way

i told marie i had to go and hang out with hailey after she asked why i stopped washing her hair. i think she was a little sad about it but didn't show it.

i couldn't help it, hailey looked so good in that picture. i soon ran out the front door and to hailey's house.

~~
i think it's finally getting somewhere what y'all think.

1013 words😂