five ➳ intrigued

let me roast him

wattpad deleted my chapter -__-

~~

justin

walking down the hallway with marie it was a comfortable silence. not once did she look at me though she kept her head down. then some jock looking people walked by and i could tell marie got tense, it was quite noticeable.

the one with the brown hair looked like he was going to say something to marie but then walked away when he saw me with her. that was weird but i didn't question it.

so far, marie is the only person i consider a friend. she seems pretty cool when she's not around other people just me and kayla. "so do you think i would like it here? do you think i would fit in with the people?" i wanted her to be more calm because she still seemed on edge.

"yeah. you'll definetly like it here and fit in with the people perfectly." she acted like she finished her sentence then muttered, " i don't fit in" i think i wasn't suppose to hear that.

i decide not to sat anything to not get into her business since i literally met her like 5 minutes ago.

marie to me seems like a really closed off person. i don't really know anything about her. yeah, i just met her but i expect to know something like her last name. maybe she has trust issues?

then a girl walked up to me twirling her hair with her finger. i hate when girls do that. it makes them look dumb as hell. "hey are you the new kid?" she said still twirling her hair once she got to me.

she looked like a hoe. she had blonde hair, a low cut tank top on, and a really short skirt. these are the times when i wish the school had uniform, so we didn't have to see the slut's. "yeah, i am" i said not really wanting to talk to her. i honestly would rather talk to marie than her.

marie was standing in the corner with her head down. it was like she didn't want to be seen or interact with the girl at all. she did this a lot with other people and it's starting to get confusing.

"well, i'm savannah and i think you and i are going to know each other very well over the year." she said, then walked away swinging her no hips. she looked crazy. the sight was so nasty i turned back to marie cringing. she laughed at my expression, the first time i've heard her laugh.

"wow, you haven't been hear for a day and you're already attracting the popular crowd." she said with sly smile. but it seemed a little sad to me. i don't want to be apart of the popular crowd, i want to be calm and relaxed, that's more my scene.

" i guess i don't want to be in it though, do you know savannah?" i asked marie. she seemed a little uncomfortable. i hate seeing people uncomfortable because it makes me uncomfortable.

"you don't have to answer. i'm sorry i asked" i said sadly. why would i ask her that? something personal probably happened between them two.

"no, it's just you wouldn't understand if i told you anyway." she said walking ahead of me. it's really weird but i'm intrigued by this girl.

~~
sorry i haven't updated in a while i haven't been home more than a day for spring break. & those days where spent packing