twenty two ➳ you're here?

that's jaden aka reece king but damn hey daddy😍😍..
~~

marie

the next morning i woke up to someone banging on the door. when i woke up i was surrounded in vodka bottles with kayla laying next to me.

we were both completely cloth. so no nothing nasty happened, that'd be weird.

the banging continued and didn't help with the raging headache i'm currently receiving. "i'm coming" i practically screamed.

i was walking past my dad's  liquor shelf and noticed half of his bottles gone. i'm so fucking dead.

i finally opened the door and screamed, "what!" without even looking at who it was.

"you look like shit" he said with a cross between a smirk and a sad smile.

"wh-what are you doing here?" i whispered.

"can i come in? it's kind of cold. i'll explain everything" jaden said looking into my eyes.

wait why does he have a suitcase? this should be interesting.

while we were walking into the living room kayla decided she wanted to have awful timing and walked down the steps with only a bra and underwear.

when she noticed jaden she cursed but then had a confusing look. "why is their a boy in your house? he's fine as shit though"

jaden chuckled from the side of me not seeming phazed by her exposed body. this is so like her, "can you go put clothes on and leave us to talk please?" i asked her.

"okay, but don't fuck him. i kind of want him for myself" she winked at him then walked up the stairs swaying her hips. hoe.

"anyway, take a seat. do want anything like water?" i hope he doesn't want juice, we ain't got nothing but tap water.

"no i'm okay just please come so i can explain everything"

i walked over to the seat across from him wanting to create some distance then told him to continue.

"well, you know how we broke things off?" i nodded my head making him continue, "well i've been shit since you moved. i know it was some years ago but i wasn't the same. anyway you called your mom this weekend and she told me how you sounded unhappy and sad. our parents are secretive cause while we broke off our relationship they kept in touch"

that would explain the phone calls my mom has been doing. i sometimes thought she was cheating on my dad but she's too kind.

"so they were talking and they explained how both of us are unhappy and wanted us to reunite. at first i disagreed strongly, not wanting to hold you back but then i thought about it and agreed." he finished.

"that doesn't explain the suitcase" i said, if he was only staying for a little while why need a big ass bag?

"yeah, my mom's moving out here," he scratched the back of his neck. "she didn't want to be in 'the hood' anymore so before she moves i'm staying here for a little while"

"wait- what?" i reassured, "here, as in this house?"

"yeah, unless you don't want to u
i completely understand. i can't just hop back into your life. it's rude and disrespectful. i'm sorry, i'm also sorry for telling you to loose contact with me it was a stupid idea an-" jaden started to ramble but i shut him up by interrupting.

"jaden it's fine. i'm happy you're here. but don't expect it to go back to what it used to be" i smiled. he jumped off the couch and tackled me into a hug. "thank you, i'm so sorry"

my phone dinged with a text message from inside my jeans.

hailey: we need to talk

~~
i need a climax for this story, should i make jaden gay?... oh and i was thinking of putting quincy brown in this book.

comment, like, vote