thirty seven ➳ i want her

j u s t i n

two weeks, fourteen days, 336 hours, 20,160 minutes, and 1,209,000 seconds since my baby was taken. marie hasn't came out the bedroom ever since and i've been trying to get her to eat while i'm trying to stay strong for the both of us. marie literally sits in the room and stars at the phone waiting on a call from the police or something but nothing.

i remember coming home from the club and being heartbroken by the sight in front of me.

the ride home was silent other than marie's constant sobbing and me rubbing my hand up and down trying to soothe her even though i was a wreck myself.

arriving home with probably many speeding tickets coming my way marie and i jumped out the car. the house was surrounded in police cars with policemen searching the area with dogs sniffing the ground. we ran over to my mother that was sitting on the steps looking out into a distance.

"mom!" i shouted grabbing her attention, "mom please tell me what happened!"

"it--it all happened so fast," she looked up at me with saddened eyes i could see a little guilt "i put aaliyah down for her nap everything was fine, perfect even, when i was down the steps i heard a noise outside and then a scream come from her room. but when i got up there it was too late. i tried justin, i'm so sorry. this is all my fault." she rambled ashamed of herself.

"hey, hey don't blame yourself." marie, my mother, and i set down on the steps. sobbing and hugging each other, we looked like a mess but we didn't care. we all just wanted aaliyah home.

my phone started ringing bringing out of the memory that made tears pour out my eyes causing my slight headache. i looked at my phone so see it was a unknown number. i answered anyway,

"hello?" i chocked through my tears.

"justin, you sound a mess. what's wrong?" i could tell he was smirking, i recognized the voice i just wanted to know why he was calling me.

"what do you want jaden?" i asked already annoyed at the sound of his voice.

"i think it's really about what you want? hmm?" and with that he hung up i was confused until i got a picture with a message at the bottom. it was a picture of my beautiful aaliyah and the message said, i want my marie back. bring her to me and i won't hurt aaliyah.

i saw aaliyah and bursted into tears, i ran up the stairs and showed marie the message. of course i wasn't going to go along with his plan i'm not crazy. she saw the picture and message, and we got into the car and headed to the police station.

we talked to officer daniels and he has a plan. he was able to trace the photo back to a deserted home about thirty minutes from here. it's really risky but i don't care at this point i just want my baby back.

~~

shitty i know you don't have to tell me. and losing a child to a kidnapping is not a funny matter so don't fucking dare.