twelve ➳ all laughs

me and this picture have a love hate relationship. this book is getting fewer and fewer views each chapter.

~~

marie

i can slowly but surely feel myself opening up to justin. i can't say that i regret that.

right now, since it was a saturday me and justin were hanging out in his room listening to drakes new album.

i was a big fan of drake but not nearly as close as a fan to him as i am to zayn. i'm gonna make justin a fan too, in time.

"justin can i braid your hair?" i said. his hair is like gold, i kind of want to flat iron it too.

he started laughing "why would you want to do that?"

"because i'm bored and your hair is like from jesus' scalp himself" i said seriously

"fine. but you're never doing this again" he said going on the floor leaning on the bed in between my legs.

i start to cornrow his hair it honestly feels like heaven. "can you hurry up? my back's beginning to hurt"

i laughed and hurried the process knowing he can get impatient. "alright all done" i said smirking at my masterpiece.

justin soon got up and looked in the mirror. "marie what the fuck is this? i look like a total dickhead"

"you do not, you just look like you've been to jail a couple of times" i said smiling. i then walk out his room into the guest room i'm staying in.

after listening to drakes album again i decided to text justin even though he's in the next room.

marie: bitchh😂

justin: so you walked out of my room to text me

marie: yes, leave me the fuck alone. send me a picture

justin: umm.. okay

marie:

marie:

justin:

justin:

marie: HAHAHA😂 did you take that picture before i knew you?

justin: yeah, so?

marie: you're wearing a fucking sheriff's hat, and you used yourself, conceited?

justin: shut up, and get in my room.

all the way to justin's room, i was laughing. i opened his door and saw him taking selfies.

what the fuck?

i decided to scare him by jumping on his bed. he let out a loud scream. "what the hell marie"

"sorry. it was tempting." i said smirking. still sitting on justin.

"you're not the same girl i met before." he said starring at me

"what you mean?" i said confused.

"when i first met you, you were this shy antisocial girl." he said looking into my eyes "now you're this wild, talkative, and funny girl"

"that's because i have to get to know you before i let go" i said finally getting off of his lap

"or it's because i'm awesome." justin said smirking

"i have to ask you a question" i said trying to be serious for once with him

"yeah?" he said now looking at me

"do you like erm k-kayla? i mean i don't m-mind it's just i want you to be open with me" i said starting to get nervous.

"marie, no i don't like her. yeah i kissed her because me and her had a plan that if you saw us kissing then you'd talk to me again because she's your best friend. she wanted you to be friends with me too." he said truthfully.

"wow, both of you are asses" i said laughing "yeah, but you like my ass" he replied winking at me.

~~
all creds to 1d-wyd for the pictures