thirty five ➳ this isn't over

*recap*

all he said was, "follow me" we walked into his living room and i saw jaden sitting there with balled fist and and even angrier expression than justin.

m a r i e

"what the hell is going on?" i asked the two angry men standing before me.

"i don't know, he just stormed in here without any explanation and demanded to see you before he said anything" justin said in between pants, "then i said he needs to leave and he got angrier which made me angry"

"where's aaliyah?" i asked him seeing that my little girl was no where in sight. justin started to calm down at the mention of aaliyah which was really weird.

"told her to go upstairs and play and to not come down until told to"

"jaden why are you here?" i asked the still livid mad that was standing a few feet away from us.

"no don't fucking ask why i am here, i'm wondering why is my baby girl in the upstairs of his house!" jaden screamed, he was fucking pissed but i could sense a little bit of hurt.

"ja-jaden, um" i didn't know what to say, so jaden just kept speaking.

"you want to know how i figured out? just look at the text i got from my sweet marie." he threw his phone to the floor near justin and i's feet and i picked it up and read the text.

marie: justin, i'm on my way to get aaliyah. i'm sorry but jaden will know soon, just not right now.

"so i of course came and to see my girl here with him i'm asking, why is aaliyah here? even though i'm pretty sure i know. i want to hear it from you marie," seeing the text message i was utterly stunned.

"jaden, um i can't put this in a good way but that text wasn't for you," i hear him mutter an 'obviously' ignoring it i continued, "aaliyah isn't your child, she's justin's i'm sorry you had to find out th--"

i was cut off when i noticed jaden charging for me, i gasped and tried to move out the way but was too late when i saw his hand flying towards me.

i didn't feel the hit though. why didn't i feel anything? i look up to see justin pushing jaden to the ground and throwing punches to his face. "don't" punch. "ever" punch. "fucking" punch. "slap" punch. "marie" i was shocked he stook up for me but i quickly scrambled to get justin off of jaden or it was going end bad.

when justin felt me touching him he quickly stopped and backed away. "jaden i think you should leave. don't contact me or justin again, we're over"

with that jaden left out the door not without whispering in my ear. "believe me baby, this isn't over" that sent chills down my spine but quickly ignored it when i heard the door slam and justin wrap his arms around my waist saying. "everything's gonna be alright"

~~

*warning* next chapter you might have a heart attack. bad things happen.