nineteen ➳ girlfriend?

starting to not like this book like always🙄
~~
justin

i woke up in an unfamiliar room. i then saw hailey next to me with her arm wrapped around my waist.

i remembered what happened yesterday but did i regret it? no.

i really like hailey and everything about her. she started to move around.

"hey jay"

"hey baby, how'd you sleep?" i asked her

"amazing, especially after sex like that" she said that with the biggest smile i've seen on her

"i wouldn't call it sex, more like love making, anyway i should be getting ho-" i was interrupted by hailey, "no! you don't need to go. it's still the weekend stay over for the rest of it please?"

i was contemplating because i have marie at my house and it would be weird with her staying their with just her and my mom.

"but, marie is in my house"

"of course, marie. you're so stuck on her you can't even spend some time with me. just go if she means more to you than me" hailey got really upset. i don't like seeing her like that i mean, she isn't my girlfriend yet but i plan on asking her.

"no she doesn't mean more to me. she's just staying at my house" i said. i don't like to choose favorites, it's disrespectful to me.

"she's what?! wait, so she's staying at your house? and you didn't bother to tell me?"

"yes, because her parents had an emergency. hailey i promise you it's not like that, she's only my friend. nothing more" i grabbed her hands making her look at me, "tell you what, i'll stay over here for the whole weekend. just let me go grab some clothes from my house?"

the frown on her face instantly brightened and she replied with a quick "okay!"

+

marie

i woke up in my bed instantly going to justin's room like normal. walking into his room was a huge disappointment.

i walk in to see his bed completely made and him not in it. which means he didn't come home last night.

i know he went over to hailey's. he doesn't know anyone else in this town because him being the new kid.

just thinking about the things they could've done makes me sick. i've finally admitted to myself that i do like justin.

there's no denying it. as many times i tired to tell myself i don't like him, that he's only my friend. it didn't work.

thinking of him being with hailey is really not helping me at all. i can't believe how attached i've become to this boy in a short period of time.

i sighed and went back to my room. i started playing the saddest songs i could think of.

i was fine until one song came on that i couldn't help but cry. yes, i marie williams cried over a song.

"I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call? (Who's to say you won't hear me?)
This hurt that I've been through"

those were the lyrics that really got to me. i've listened to this song millions of time but this time seemed different.

i then heard the front door open. finally justin's home, i need him more than anything.

i wiped my eyes and walked down the stairs. "justin finally you're h-" i stopped when i noticed justin wasn't alone.

"oh hey marie. this is my girlfriend hailey." justin said smiling.

wait.

"girlfriend?"

~~
who's ready for drama?