twenty one ➳ two L's

justin

hailey walked back into the room after saying she was going to the bathroom.

while walking out, i now noticed that marie packed and left the house. i'm not sad about it. at all.

i have hailey and that's all i need and if marie can't accept that then it's her fault.

"baby, i'm proud of what you did with marie. you really put her in her place" hailey smirked

"yeah, i don't want her to think she can talk to you any type of way. that's not acceptable"

"aww, that's my baby" hailey said before giving me a kiss on the cheek

"only for you"

+
marie
i went home and didn't know what to do with myself. i was so upset, angry but mostly hurt.

i was angry at myself not justin. i was infuriated at the fact i let another person in only to break me in the end.

i honestly think this is the end of our friendship. he obviously doesn't care about me and why would i want someone like that in my life?

i'm in desperate need of some girl time. so, i called up my only girl friend kayla.

she came over immediately.

"i can't believe justin would do that, he's an ass" kayla shook her head in disbelief

"yeah, he did. i can't believe i actually let him in! i told him things kayla! a little too much, now what if he goes and tells hailey and she spreads it?" i started streaming. i was so frustrated.

i felt so alone. even kayla didn't really know my situation. no one does expect for myself. no one can go through the pain i went through. they all tell me 'it's going to be okay' but how do they know when they don't know shit about how i really feel.

kayla tried to soothe me but it just wasn't working. this is honestly me breaking. i couldn't take it anymore.

"this feels just like me losing jaden. justin wasn't my boyfriend but i still liked him. justin was my best friend. i can't believe he would ditch me for a washed up hoe" i stated.

"it's okay boo, you'll get through this. Just remember our two L's. when your heads low, lift it up. walk into the school like a bad bitch"

then my phone started to ring, me looking at the contact the number wasn't saved but i did recognize the area code.

"hello, who's this?" i wiped my tears away and strengthened my voice to the best of my abilities.

"hello um, this is awkward. this is jaden" i froze, i didn't know what to do.

i quickly pressed the end call button.

when justin leaves jaden somehow calls me? i couldn't believe it. it has to be fake.

but hearing his voice made my stomach flutter. nope nope nope.

can't do it, i'm tired of being hurt by boys. i'm done with everything. if no one could look after me i'll look after myself.

LIES. if i actually see justin again i'd crumble.

~~
who should play jaden, marie's ex boyfriend and ex best friend?

this chapter wasn't all that good. sorry. leave comments & tell me what you thought