twenty three ➳ apologizes

marie

hailey: we need to talk

marie: why bitch, don't you think you've taken enough from me?

hailey: just come to the park in 15 minutes

marie: you're not answering my question

hailey: shut the fuck up and come

i didn't reply after than instead i told jaden i had to go somewhere. of course he wouldn't let me leave without giving me an interrogation, "why? where are you going?"

"i just need to handle a hairy tarantula"

"marie, tell me where you're going stop playing games." he started to get annoyed, and i could tell by the way his nose flared like it used to.

"why the fuck do you care?! you left me and now you're worried about me.? stay in your fucking lane" i snapped at him then walking out the door.

after running to my car i was feeling a little guilty that i yelled at jaden like that he was only looking out for me. i finally pulled up to the park and saw hailey already sitting on a bench nearby.

i walked up to her ready to get this over with. "what do you want?"

"hello to you too" she stood up.

"i repeat what do you want" i started to get irritated. she is the last person on earth i would want to talk to thats for sure.

"justin" hailey stated blankly. "i know you like him, it's obvious. you like him and you're mad you can't have him because he's mine. always will be mine. you can't do anything about it."

"so you called me over here to tell me justin is yours?" then i finally got it. "you're scared of me. you're scared of the fact that even after you got with justin there is still a possibility that justin might choose me over you. you can have him, he's all yours have fun with a cunt like him" i got closer to her face, "you're pathetic"

i silenced her. after i saw her get a lost for words i smirked, turned around and headed towards my car. i finally got that off my chest, i feel better know i know what she wanted with me. the bitch feared me, and i couldn't be happier.

+

now i have to apologize to jaden. when i walked into my home i was surprised to find jaden's suitcases at the door and him walking down the steps. he saw me and instantly stopped.

"where are you going?"

"oh so, it's okay for you to ask but when i do i get yelled at" jaden scoffed, "i'm going to a hotel, i understand i hurt you but i was just looking out. and if you don't want me here then tell me don't fake like you're making an effort to forgive me"

jaden reached for the door handle but i put my hand over top of his before he could leave. "look, i'm sorry okay. but you've got to understand you only came today. i'm not used someone looking out for me like that other than justin. okay i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that. of course i want you here more than anything."

jaden frown turned into a smile and opened his arms for me. of course i accepted the hug. "i forgive you, but who's justin?"

jaden was my best friend before i moved. i know he'll never betray me, we've been best friends since diapers. i really needed someone to talk to, i told him everything.

~~

ugh this was a terrible update but writers block is coming i can feel it. i have couple ideas i just don't know if their good enough.