Chapter 31

-Michael-

I was happy it was Christmas Eve. But nothing between me and Calum was right. He would never be available unless it was official band stuff. I hated him and he ignored me like I never existed. Tiana and Ashton were still the golden couple which helped everyone. Kaz and Luke were good to, they did have an agreement the other day now must admit it was quite amusing.

“You can’t wear that fucking shirt Luke.” Kaz yelled as Luke walked out in the shirt Calum brought him.

“I can do whatever I want.” He screamed back not as loud or powerful as Kaz though.

“Take off the damn shirt Luke.” Her voice was so strong. Almost as if she were yelling but she wasn’t.

“Don’t tell me what to do woman!” He yelled.

“Omg Luke just listen to her. The shirt is revolting.” Tiana mumbled as Ashton and I both nodded. He grumbled as he went off to the room to change as I heard Kaz mumble.

“I always win.”

They were like the old marry couple but they were as cute as Ashton and Tiana most of the time. I sighed as she came to mind again. I assumed Calum was seeing her. I just had to get over it. We were having some weird Christmas Eve dinner and Tiana & Kaz’s family were coming.

“Mikey.” Tiana sang as I made my way into the kitchen to her and Kaz cooking.

“Yeah?” I asked shaking the thought off her.

“Do you think you can help us?” She asked as she used her puppy eyes. I groaned as I nodded. I wonder where Luke and Ashton are.

“Thank you Mikey.” She gave me a task as her and Kaz continued talking.

“Who is he bringing?” Kaz asked.

“Some girl. I don’t know he didn’t say on the phone.” Tiana grumbled.

“As long as he leaves me alone. Where are those bloody boy’s?” Kaz quickly changed the subject. Were they talking about Calum? I sighed as I continued to cut the carrots.

“Baaaaaby.” Ashton yelled from the living room.

“What is it Ash!” Tiana yelled back as she put the ham back into the oven.

“We got the stuff.” She seemed to sigh of relief as she yelled back.

“Set it up. Our families will be here soon.”

…………………………………….

We were waiting for the food to cook as we all continued with our convosation’s. I somehow ended up with a baby named Dallas. Tiana’s family were babysitting him who somehow ended up being her nephew. I never bothered to question it. Tiana had always said that she had a big family because of her culture. Just as I heard the oven start beeping I also heard a knock at the door. I must have been the only one listening because I got up to answer it. Dallas still in my arms. As I swung the wooden door open I was stunned as I stared at Calum with her. On his arm was Montana.

-Calum-

I groaned as Montana fumbled with her make up. We had been seeing each other since the club night. Tonight I would have to face Michael. I knew he would be there but I didn’t care, I wanted to show Kaz I was over her.

“Hurry up!” I yelled from her living room as I waited for her to come down. She was a stunning girl. I can’t believe it took me so long to realise it.