Chapter 16

-Michael-

“Calum just calm down okay!” I groaned as the words left my lips. Calum’s rage as he swore he’d get his vengeance on both Tiana and Ashton. What shocked me what that Calum was on drugs. How did I not know?

“I’m going to kill him!” Calum screamed as he walked along the path. Montie on his left as I walked on his right. There was no way we could get in a cab, Calum was way too angry. This was tearing apart the whole damn band.

“No Calum.” Before he could respond to my comment his head darted to across the busy road.

“There’s that fucking blonde prick!” He screamed, assuming he was going to just cuss him out from across the road, Calum’s body shoved from between me and Montie’s as he ran straight across the road. The road was much too busy as a car came straight into his running body’s direction as it bowled him onto the road. My feet picked up as I got on my knees next to his body. Thank god he was still awake as he smiled at me.

“I’m invincible Mikey.” I gave him a small laugh as I watch Montie dial an ambulance. As the words left his lips I knew old Calum was still in there. The sweet guy he once was before her. Don’t get me wrong I liked Kaz she was a lovely girl but hell did she cause trouble. I guess it wasn’t her fault though. It was Cal’s. We all saw the connection Kaz and Luke shared but Calum was determined to win the girl. But that’s all he wanted was her as a trophy. Just by the look in Luke’s eyes he was developing deep feelings for her fast. As soon as Calum realised he didn’t need this trophy the sooner we could all just get along. Well after I find out what drugs Calum is taking. God I just want my old best friend back, I’m sure they all do.

Once we finally made it to the hospital I dialled in Luke’s number. I knew once we were allowed to see Calum we would be given rehab booklets. The boys just needed to see him. I know they still love him. God we’ve been “derping since 2011” we are like brothers they had to get over all the things that had happened.

-Luke-

I had agreed to going to the hospital to see Calum. No one knows what is wrong with him.

“Ash are you coming?” I ask as he is whispering something into Tiana’s ear.

“Uh yeah.” I gave him a nod as I called out to Kaz, she came quickly running after finishing up in the bathroom.

“Do you want to come?” I asked unsure if it was a smart idea but I hated being away from her.

“Sure just let me grab my jacket.”

By now we were all in the car, all in our own separate thoughts. I quickly turned the radio on as I saw a grin on Ashton’s face as he looked down at Tiana.

All dressed up in red

She’s a killer

Gonna knock ‘em dead

With the finger on the trigger

But she don’t tip-toe when she walks

And she don’t whisper when she talks

Because she got it like that

Yea, she got it like that

The first time we met

I said excuse me miss

And then she pulled me close

And killed me with a kiss

She’s a blonde haired, bombshell, long leg spider

Who’s been working on her web all day