Chapter 12

-Tiana-

As I continued to sob into Ashton, Luke got on to his feet. God what was he doing? Both mine and Ashton’s heads shot up to look at him. I could see desperation in his eyes as he stared closely at Kaz. Before I could even realise Kaz opened her eyes. No this wasn’t like a twilight moment, wouldn’t that be cool though if Kaz was like a vampire? I quickly leaped on to my face as I clung to the girl for dear life. She seemed to be trying to getting her feeling back as she was overwhelmed by my actions of attacking the tiny girl. I quickly pulled away as she lifted up the blanket covering her. She gave me a strange smile as she blurted out.

“God I need to shave my legs.” Breaking both boys in hysterics as I felt the tears roll down my cheek as I stared at this stupid girl. She has been in a coma for over 3 days and that’s her first thought. Always worrying for this girl. It took both the boys a while to stop laughing at her stupid comment as Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing up my neck. I could feel the eyes of both Kaz and Luke as I smiled at his actions.

“You know I didn’t wake up to see the love feast of your relationship.” Kaz’s word trying to be serious but failing majorly.

“Shut up homo.” I laughed as the words left my lips. We couldn’t even be serious. Luke smiled as he took the chair next to her bed. Continuing to stare aimlessly at the stupid girl.

“Looking good Kaz.” Ashton gave her a wink.

“Shut up Ashton, go back to your snog feast.”

“Whatever you want.” He had a playful grin on his face as he spun me around. Brushing his nose against mine, as he pressed his lips against mine. I swear every time we kissed I felt sparks, ignoring the noises both Luke and Kaz were making as our lips moved in sync. He finally pulled away as he leaned me into his chest.  

“What was that Kaz, did you want more?”

“Ugh shut up Ashton.” She rolled her eyes back as he continued to grin.

“Are you hungry Kaz?” Luke asked as she smiled deeply at him.

“Extremely.”

“I’ll be back.” He smiled as he quickly left the room, he must really want the best for her because I swear I just brought food? I looked over to where I had placed it and at Ashton.

“Did you eat everything Ash?” He attempted to pull a pouty face as I laughed. Before brushing my lips over his. Kaz bursted out laughing as I grinned at her.

“Tiana mate your dating a pig!” I couldn’t help but laugh as Ashton continued his whining.

“I am not a pig!”

“Right so where’s the food Ash?” I watched as he rolled his eyes back before digging his head into the crotch of my neck.

“Tiana we need to speak alone!!” Kaz stated as she gave Ashton a playful glare.

“Woman these days!” He groaned as he playfully stomped out of the room.

“What’s up?” My mood had lightened quickly. I slide my chair right next to her bed.

“It’s just while I was out, I heard everything and Luke he sang me this song. That he said he wrote for me. God it was fucking cute oi. But like we still haven’t had much bonding time together. I fucking hate Calum. I really like Luke, Tiana help!” I gave her a playful smirk as an idea popped into my head.

“Well Calum’s gone, we assume Michael put him somewhere. But like we can double date and go to the fair! You, me, Luke and Ashton. Awe it will be so cute. Sound good?” She smiled at me as she nodded.

“Okay good, but first you need to get out of this place!” She laughed as Ashton and Luke made their way back into the room.

“Times up woman we got food” Ashton stated as he made his way on to my lap.

“Shut up Ashton and give me food.” Kaz spat out as Luke and I began to laugh. Calum couldn’t ruin this.

-Michael-

My phone buzzed as Calum’s face shot up. I had gotten him into another hotel and Montie had helped me to keep him here. She really was something, but she was amazing.

“She’s awake (-: x” Luke texted as Calum’s head popped over my shoulder.

“She’s awake Michael, this is my chance let me out of this stupid room.” I could see Montie’s scowl on him as he continued to talk.

“Come on Mikey please.” He was begging now.

“I can’t let you Calum. I’m keeping you here for a reason. She will not want to see you, Luke will rip your head off. Tiana’s feisty enough and there’s Ashton. No one’s happy with you mate.”

“That’s not my fault Mikey!”

“Yes it is Calum. You know we don’t have to be in New Zealand. I can easily get you on a plane.” He groaned like a school child as he tried to push past Montie. I must admit though she is a very strong girl and she simply shoved him back into the couch.

“Fuck off Montie.”

“Shut the fuck up Calum.” She growled as he lay back on the couch.

“She is going to love me Mikey. She will. She has too.” The words he has constantly repeated over these last 3 days. I should really send him back to Australia but that will only anger him more. What else was I supposed to do? He had to find a different girl. She made Luke so happy, it has been so long since I’ve seen Luke like this. And Calum just wanted to win. I had to talk some sense in him. God he put the girl in hospital he needs to stop.

A/N: This is a really short chapter >,< Sorry! But you told me to update so you are welcome (-: Ps: Pink haired mikey I’m screaming!! Pps; what will calum do ? ;----D