Chapter 23

-Ashton-

The sunlight beamed through the curtains as I smiled down at the girl clinging on to my body. It was weird I was never one to really fall for a girl, let alone spend so much time with one. But it was like we never got sick of each other. It was like my heart ached for her and it was so confusing yet so simple. I don’t think I could love any girl more than her. Expect for maybe.. Our daughter.

“Ashton” Tiana mumbled as she looked up at me with those big chocolate brown eyes. She always complained about how they were so ugly but I was in love with them. When the sun hit them they were the prettiest shade of brown I had ever seen.

“Yes?” I whispered in a husky voice. I knew she loved my morning voice as she accidently mentioned one morning.

“Don’t use that voice with me.” She giggled softly as she leaned her chin against my chest. Tiana was such a hard person to understand. She was so shy and cute and quiet when she wanted. If she doesn’t like you then I’d run because she can have the look of death. She also is a very witty sarcastic girl, one of the funniest and loudest. But what I’ll never understand is her stages. We know so much about each other which was hard for her. She doesn’t tell anyone anything. Sure you think she is telling you but I know her better than that she said she’s never told anyone her exact thoughts apart from me. She was like a book, confusing but yet I understand her so easily. We were made for each other I know it.

I grinned down at her as I placed a soft kiss on to her full pink lips, pulling away as she began to talk.

“I’m worried about Kaz and Luke.”

“So am I.” I sighed as she began to play with my curls.

I have never seen Luke so deeply into a girl before. There was something about these New Zealand girls I swear. I was madly in love with Tiana and if she were to just get up and leave I would never forgive myself. I hope Luke is okay we have to finish our recording which should be done by tomorrow. And then we will go.

“What’s the time?” She mumbled into my chest. I quickly pulled out my phone groaning.

“10:30 I have 30 minutes till we leave. What are you going to do today beautiful?” I loved the way a smile crept upon her lips as I complimented her.

“I have to finish my video then I’ll try get contact with Kaz.” I nodded before throwing her over my shoulder and into the shower.

……………..

We finally made it to the recording studio. Luke looked like death, he wouldn’t talk to anyone, he was forming massive bags under his eyes. Michael tried to tread lightly around him, it was an awkward situation.

“Where’s Calum?” Michael asked as we sat on to the couch waiting. Normally we would be gung ho for recording naked but today was not one of those days.

“I don’t know?” I was confused where was he? I quickly dialled his number in as it rang, he answered swiftly.

“Ashton look-“

“Cal where are you?”

“Look Ashton don’t get mad, and don’t tell Luke. But I’m in New Zealand.”

“You’re what?!” Anger grew inside me, he just went after Luke’s girlfriend. Didn’t bother to tell any of us.

“I got to go Ash.” He hung up before I could scream at him. He had no consideration for the band what so ever.

“Is he with some chick?” Michael asked as he lightly laughed.

“He’s in New Zealand.” I coldly stated which caused Luke to look straight up at me. Oh god.

-Calum-

I sighed once I hung up the phone on Ashton Kaz’s sister walked in.

“Are you okay?” She asked as she made her way out of the kitchen, giving me a friendly smile. Kaz was still sleeping and I was so grateful that they had let me stay here.

“Yeah just some drama’s with the lads.” She laughed and nodded as I lay back on the couch, she exited as my phone began to ring my ringtone blasting loudly. The Chris Brown song blasting as I answered it.

“Hello?” I tried to sound quiet or else they may think I’m talking to myself or something.

“ASHTON JUST TOLD ME WHERE YOU FUCKING ARE CALUM!! DO YOU KNOE HOW TORN LUKE IS OVER THIS WHY ARE YOU EVEN THERE?!!” She continued to scream as I ignored it. Once she was finally done I spoke calmly.

“I’m going to win.” I could hear her inhale deeply as she spoke with anger behind her voice but no longer shown.

“She is not some toy Calum and she loves Luke not you.” The line went dead.

She was wrong, I could win her heart, I could make her feel so much better than he ever could. He was weak and quite frankly pathetic. Luke was one of my best mates but he can’t compete compared to me. And I’ll make sure they all know that.

A/N: More anger Calum? Ohohohh sorry this is so short im so tired I just wanted to update this is like a filler but I hope you like the juicy dets (-;