Chapter 3

-Kaz-

I still couldn’t believe I was in the 5sos house. With the boys. I could feel myself screaming. Well in my mind. I looked up at Tiana as I gave her a smile, she had fallen asleep in Ashton’s lap it was the cutest thing ever!! O0o0o0o. Calum was be really nice to me, and he wouldn’t stop staring? Did I have something on my face? I hope not. And Luke was being really weird. Heck I haven’t been here long but it’s like he’s doing everything in his power to ignore me? Was I really that annoying. Everyone had fallen asleep. Maybe I could just leave. I quickly got up out of the bean bag as I made my way to the door I heard footsteps come up behind me.

“Where are you going?” He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. God he was cute, I was standing in front of thee Luke Hemmings. But why did he care if I left anyways. I mean he was the one who had ignored me all night.

“Home.” I said sternly as I went to reach for the door knob, he grabbed me by the waist pulling me backwards.

“Why?” His sleepy voice was so sexy as he whispered into my ear. “It’s almost 1 am. Is the bean bag uncomfortable? You can sleep in my bed.” I gave in quickly as I nodded. He took my hand in his, his hand was so big compared to mine. He lead me into a room with two beds, gesturing to the one on the left. As I sat on the edge he made his way back to the doorway.

“Where are you going?” I asked as a yawn escaped my lips.

“I can’t stay in here.”

“Oh right. I noticed you didn’t like me sorry. I’ll leave you alone.” I cannot believe the love of my life doesn’t want to be anywhere near me. I sighed as I lay back on the bed.

“What do you mean? I do like you?”

“Please Luke there is no need to pity me. I’ll be gone in the morning.”

“Don’t leave.” He mumbled as he lay on the other bed. Did he really want me here? He probably just felt sorry for me. Why couldn’t this be easy. Like Tiana and Ashton.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled as I rolled over staring at the cream coloured wall. It was to dark to see the actual wall but I remember from the hotel tour Calum had given us earlier.

“Why are you sorry?”

“For bothering you.”

“You are not. Why do you think anything like that?”

“You’ve ignored me all night.”

“It isn’t because I don’t like you.”

“Then what?” Was I actually arguing with Luke Hemming’s. I swear I’m dreaming.

“You’re Calum’s girl.” He whispered after what felt forever, before I could respond my body took over falling asleep before I could respond to his absurd words.

-Luke-

She was Calum’s girl. That would never change. Calum always got what he wanted. There was no. Every girl wanted him. And she will want him too. What’s the point of thinking about this girl. It just seemed so stupid. But she was so beautiful. Her blue eyes felt as they were piercing through my soul. Her tiny hands were the cutest thing. She was small at least a foot shorter than me. Her long brown/redish hair swept over her shoulder, every time she smiled it was like the room would light up. Ugh stop Luke she was Calum’s girl! CALUM’S NOT YOUR’S. As if she would every like me.

……………………………………

I had drifted off to sleep for a few hours but my mind just wouldn’t stop. Why wouldn’t she leave my thought’s. I sighed heavily as I made my way out of the room. But of course I ended up staring at her sleep. She looked so peaceful. She was so beautiful. I made my way to the door as I pulled my phone out. Wow it was only 6am. I guess there was no better time to go for a run right? I slipped my shoes on as I made my way through the streets. I put my head phones as I played All Time Low. Blocking everything else out.