Chapter 15

-Kaz-

"Luke where are we going?" I ask he takes me hand leading me away from the mess all caused by me. 

"I want to get you something." He gives me a smile as we get to one of the gaming booths. Luke walks straight up as he begins to play the game like a pro. He really has good aim. I smile as he dominates the carnival game, winning easily. 

"What one?" The man point to the wall of stuffed animals.

"The purple peguin." He gives me a childish smile as the man grabs down the giant stuffed animal. How did he know? He handed me it as he intertwined our fingers with my free hand. 

"Should we get back to yours?" He asks as I smiply smile and nod at the handsome boy in front of me. He quickly calls us a taxi and I can't help but smile as the song begins to paly through the taxi. 

Back in high school we used to take it slow

Red lipstick on and high heel stilettos

Had a job downtown working the servo 

Had me waiting in line couldn't even let go 

'Cause I never wanna be that guy 

Who doesn't even get a taste 

No more having to chase 

To win that prize 

You're just a little bit out of my limit 

It's been two years now you haven't even seen the best of me 

And In my mind now I've been over this a thousand times

But it's almost over 

Let's start over 

Back in high school 

We used to make up plans 

Called you up one day to meet split ends 

'Cause I never wanna be that guy 

Who doesn't even get a taste 

No more having to chase 

To win that prize 

You're just a little bit out of my limit 

It's been two years now you haven't even seen the best of me 

And In my mind now I've been over this a thousand times

But it's almost over 

Let's start over 

You're just a little bit out of my limit 

It's been two years now you haven't even seen the best of me 

And In my mind now I've been over this a thousand time 

But it's almost over 

Let's start over

Luke continued to hum the lyrics as we made it back into my apartment. 

"The intership?" I ask as he plops on to the couch with the stuffed penguin. 

"Sounds good babe." I quickly begin to play the movie as I jump into his lap. We are both such awkward people but this just feels so right. 

.....................................

We got half way through the movie when Ashton and Tiana got home. They looked as smug as ever. I quickly examined Tiana's face. Gasping loudly as I re examine it. 

"Tiana what the hell happened to your face?!" I practially scream as Ashton turns the lights on. Luke gasps aswell. The entire area around Tiana's nose is purple. 

"Ashton did you fucking hit her?" I continue to talk as they stand there and stare at us. 

"Of course not! fucking Calum-" It seems as he was about to have a full rage when Tiana cuts in. 

"Basically I angred Calum when he started staring at my boobs so he punched me in the face, I hit him in the crotch and Ashton my hero beat the living shit out of him. 

"Tell us everything!" Luke mumbles as they cuddle up on the single chair. Tiana blurts out the story. 

. Anger filled Calum’s wide pupils as he was about ot run after the pair but both Michael and Montie pulled him back.

“Calum what are you taking?” Ashton muttered as he gripped tightly on to my hand.

“Ashton he isn’t-“  Michael tried to speak as Ashton cut him off. Tonight was not his night.

“Yes he fucking is Michael. Look at his eyes.” Calum’s lips formed a smug grin as he looked directly at me.

“mmmm Tiana you’re looking sexy tonight.” His tone low and raspy as he continued to stare at me. Ashton’s eyes grew and before he began to scream I calmly spoke.

“Is that right Calum? Do you see the sign on my head Calum?” Ashton looked at me in confusion as they all did.

“Uh no?” The confusion in his voice made me want to laugh as I spoke.

“Right you must have taken to many pills. Well this sign across here.” I pointed to my breasts where his eyes had trailed down too. “Says Ashton’s Irwin’s property. Will be shoot if touched.” I could hear Ashton laugh as Calum grew anger. Before he began to speak again.

“Maybe I’m willing to be shoot.” He made me want to hurl in my mouth.

“Maybe so. But you’re penis will hurt.”

“My penis?” 

“Well you know when you touch and I force Ashton to shoot you in the stub you call a penis. You thought I’d shoot you in the head? No then you couldn’t live with the pain. Kinda like what you did to Kaz. Do you remember or were there just too many drugs into your system?” I sounded smug but I felt anger build up in me as I remembered what he had done. He launched himself on to me as he tackled me on to the grassed area. His fist quickly meet my nose as my knee meet his crotch. Before he had time to respond to my actions Ashton had picked him up. Expecting him to leave him and help me up he threw Calum down next to me. His fist meeting Calum’s stomach over and over as Calum cried out in pain.

“Don’t fucking touch my girlfriend again!” Ashton spat as he helped me up and we walked away from the three. Ashton had a tight grip on my hand as we made it too the car. 

Just before we can react Luke's phone rings like mad. 

"Hello?" He mumbles as he puts it on speaker. 

"Luke look you need to come to the hospitial?" Michaels voice shaky. 

"Why Mike?" We all glance at each other with confusion. 

"Its Calum." 

A/N: This chapter is so short I apologize !!!! what happened to Calum? Will he make it? PS idk what your fave colour or animal is so I made it up c-: